No Prefix Graphic Artist Applications

Discussion in 'The Network' started by vampire_toothy, Dec 4, 2016.

No Prefix - Graphic Artist Applications
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vampire_toothy Retired Staff

XP:
    124,156xp
    What's up everyone? It's that time again for the Graphics Team Applications to open up again due to a slight shortage in renderers. So this time around, we will be checking mostly for people who can do renders.
    Think you have what it takes to become a member of the graphics artist team? If so, send in an application here!

Applications will be closing on the 20th or in 16 days, good luck to those who apply!

2. SquallyTheWally Emerald

XP:
    272,170xp
    Cool! Might consider applying :D
  3. Unicycle43 Mini Admin

XP:
    162,069xp
    Good luck everyone!
    SplashQuota and SquallyTheWally like this.
  4. LegANdarYFreeZe Gold

XP:
    4,043xp
    What do u you need to do as graphic artist?
    I am sorry if I sound dumb :/
  5. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    655,117xp
    I have no knowledge regarding photoshop, or anything along those lines, so I don't think I'm going to apply. I am however wishing every applicant good luck! :wink:
    LeTitaniumLegend likes this.
  6. vampire_toothy Retired Staff

XP:
    124,156xp
    Graphic Artists generally are the ones responsible for making the images you see on the network, for example : gamemode logos & renders (such as the ones you see to the side on the home page), website background screenshots, PR images such as this, etc
    LeTitaniumLegend and DutchBartje like this.
  7. LegANdarYFreeZe Gold

XP:
    4,043xp
    Thanks. This is what I needed :wink:
    Looks like a ton of fun to do but I think I am 2 bad to be a graphic designer ;p
    Thanks for your help tho

my man :)
    vampire_toothy likes this.
  8. YouSeeKenny Emerald

XP:
    232,053xp
    I can tell by just looking at your avatar, you really need new graphic artists. Good luck with finding them..
    Mistri, Athys and LegendaryAlex like this.
  9. prorsus Emerald

XP:
    1,812,637xp
    ty :wink: :wink:
    DutchBartje and SquallyTheWally like this.
  10. Athys Mini Admin

XP:
    169,016xp
    :lmao:
    Mistri likes this.
  11. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    112,795xp
    If anyone is interested in helping me out. I'm looking for a graphic artist to help out the MineZ movie. If you're interested just PM me, and show me an example of what you've got. Figured I'd advertise here considering this seems to be the best place to find anyone who wanted to be a graphic artist. :3
  12. Athys Mini Admin

XP:
    169,016xp

Depends on how demanding of a thumbnail you need :stuck_out_tongue:

PM me a brief description and I'll determine whether or not I can execute it
    Braiti likes this.
  13. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    112,795xp
    Well it's more so for movie posters. If you wanna give it a go I can send you some of the skins of the characters over as well as a brief description of what the poster could be (like what actions the character's could be doing). Then I have a list of locations I could have you choose from that correspond with the movie. Give me a bit and I'll send ya something over. Thanks!
  14. vampire_toothy Retired Staff

XP:
    124,156xp
    Thank you for all of those that sent in your applications, figured I'd give it an extra day. Now that the extra day has passed, this thread will be locked as it will no longer serve any relevance from this point on and we will be looking through the applications.
    Mistri, DutchBartje and Superbob1000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.