1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix GoodBye

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by BrennenCreeper, Nov 24, 2015.

No Prefix - GoodBye
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WirelessHuman Platinum

XP:
    590,515xp
    Well goodbye everyone. It might not matter much but I thought I'd might say something. Ill be leaving Wasted (Shotbow in

general) till Wasted: Control is released or Wasted: Sandbox is back to normal. I might rarely be on, ill be playing Black ops

3, and Star Wars battlefront 3, and Destiny if any of you want to join me. The reason I am leaving is because, the shortage of

players. I love hanging out with you guys, dyeing and killing. But its not as enjoyable as it use to be. Thanks for playing with

me Potato, Brass, Hora, Sockmonkey, Hydralx, Tiggy. And (JperAssasin...) Hint hint. It might not be that long that I'm gone.

Isaid most of you wont care but bye, have fun guys. PM me if you have a PS4 so we can play together.

And RobertTheGoat its not like Wasted is boring its mostly all the other games on Shotbow in General. MineZ is broken,

Assault is non playable, No one playes ghostcraft, and Wasted is broken Almost 75%. But I wanted to ask Potato if u can do

me a favor Or Robert or anyone, if you can wright a small text here on this forum telling me if Wasted is Fixed, whenever

Its fixed. Hope you guys have fun still. Ill be back. 2Weeks-1Month

Bye.

2. WirelessHuman Platinum

XP:
    590,515xp
    Cant believe I forgot one of the most important people FeartheRainbow Goodbye
  3. WirelessHuman Platinum

XP:
    590,515xp
    And Robert (Fix the Games QUICKLY) *hugs hugs hugs*
  4. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    if only there was a dislike button :heart:
    cya m8. I think control will be out by christmas btw but that's a rough estimate
    BrennenCreeper likes this.
  5. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Gun Game -> Control -> Sandbox. We're looking at some major overhauls on Sandbox, but I can guarantee Control and Gun Game will be out before anything happens to Sandbox.
    KoenigApfel and BrassBuilder like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.