1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Goodbye, Shotbow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Majicou, Dec 27, 2016.

Goodbye, Shotbow | Page 3
  1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Glad to hear from you one last time Majicou. You will also forever hold a piece in my memory!

2. ZPapz96 Obsidian

XP:
    66,866xp
  3. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    I'm seeing this thread rather late, but I'll reply to it now.

Thanks for everything you have done for MineZ and shotbow as a whole, it really means a lot. Shotbow was a huge part of my life, and you made it all possible. I won't forget what you've done. Thank you for everything. I'm glad to see that everything is working out for you. You'll go places. Good luck.

Long live Shotbow.
  4. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    Thanks everyone for the kinds words. Those with you all are some of the best memories I have in my life! Wish I could have stayed forever and did more sometimes, but even as it is it was a wild and amazing experience.

Stay Strong Shotbow!

I still love it in fact! :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. Tonkatsu129 Platinum

XP:
    158,886xp
    You are very nice!!
    Good luck!
  6. SirPineapplez Regular Member

XP:
    20,659xp
    You seem very nice! Even though we never met, I wish you good luck with life.
  7. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Wait, Maji left?

What next... Darn leaving? (We all know Darn never left, he just changed his name!)

Whats Shotbow coming to?

You'll always have a special place in my heart big guy! life comes first!

It's a truth we all learn eventually.
  8. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    Hey there Mr. D :)))
  9. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
  10. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    Oh, it's you! I was wondering where you ended up to but you are still here! Should have expected it. It's the same for me. I guess we will always meet here until the website actually close down for good. :D

Yeah... At some point, even if it's a very good dream, you have to wake up right? :(

Anyway - stay safe and take care of yourself, old fart! Thanks again for our time together (especially in RL! :stuck_out_tongue:).

PS: Do you still remember my email address? Hit me up sometimes, I work for a UK agency now so is well possible we could meet again for a drink... Well, I still don't drink but you get the idea!
  11. ZomBry Retired Staff

XP:
    160,894xp
    Only a year late, i suppose me posting this 3 months late is fitting.
  12. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Honestly I've been thinking about your hoodie on a weekly basis since you posted this.
  13. DigitalRemix Platinum

XP:
    22,661xp
    Try three years too late Zom lol.

Was browsing the forums for nostalgia when I saw your post Maji. I hope you are doing good and well, three years later.