1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Gold=Xp

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by VictorLight, Apr 3, 2016.

Gold=Xp
  1. VictorLight Regular Member

XP:
    199,159xp
    So slaughter is a game about killing mobs,getting gold,buying armor and unlocking doors.
    we all have faced that time when there's a guy keeping his gold for himself and let the others open doors so he can only get armor and stuff without helping with the doors...
    i thought of an idea of making like every 3 or 5 gold is paid for a door you get 1 Shotbow Xp....
    idk if that's right or not but ppl who keep their money are just so annoying....

2. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    41,653xp
    Quick, somebody give this guy a medal. :)

But seriously, this is genius.
  3. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Hmh, I like this... Hopefully someone higher up likes it too.
    Pico4, Joey_nINJJa and VictorLight like this.
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Brilliant idea.

The only issue I'd have with rewarding XP in return for opening a door is possible abuse from this in terms of bugs. There have been gold duplication bugs in the past, and there may very well be ones in the future. But rest assured, I'd probably find them before any abuser even considers to take advantage of a bug like this :lmao:
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Lol.
    First, the players who keep their money for them usually make everyone lose because the other players will never have enough to pay doors, so after playing 5-10 times they will probably understand why they always lose. Second, 1xp each 5 golds ? Have you ever played slaughter ? Slaugher is the best game on shotbow to earn XP, 1xp will npt encourage noobs to help.
    VictorLight likes this.
  6. VictorLight Regular Member

XP:
    199,159xp
    all i want is this thing to be added :3

yea i hope so...

well great thing to see you commenting on this... but this glitch is gone now right? So you can do this idea if you guys like it :3 :3

idk it was just the idea about the 5 gold thing and i think 3 gold is a better idea as 2 gold or 1 gold for 1 xp would be too much for this as the reward itself per wave is quite enough
    Joey_nINJJa likes this.
  7. N1NJA Silver

XP:
    74,572xp
    This is just too... Perfect...
    *cries*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VictorLight and Joey_nINJJa like this.
  8. BitterSweetDeath Regular Member

XP:
    29,166xp
    Good idea, might cause more problems than good. But heck, people cant really get more toxic in Sluaghter than they already are, so why not? I support!
    VictorLight likes this.
  9. Pico4 Regular Member

XP:
    11,746xp
    This is maybe one of the best ideas for Slaughter in a long time!
    VictorLight likes this.
  10. ItsJesseFFS Regular Member

XP:
    1,155,019xp
    Interesting idea. I could look at potentially implementing it, but this is no promise. Remember, there is potential for bug abuse in some ways.
    But, we'll see. If things play out nicely during testing and I'm 100% there's no way to abuse this, then I'm all for it.
    VictorLight and Aexon like this.
  11. LoliSquad Platinum

XP:
    20,350xp
    sounds pretty cool
    VictorLight likes this.
  12. VictorLight Regular Member

XP:
    199,159xp
    Oh thanks :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

Yaaay, good luck with it :D :heart:

13. Rotmgmoddy Platinum

XP:
    289,383xp
    This is one of the best ideas I've seen. Finally, it gives players an incentive for using their gold to pay for rooms instead of hoarding it all for themselves. I really think it would fix the gold hoarding problem to a good extent. The only time it won't work is if the gold hoarder doesn't want any more shotbow xp or need any xp.

But yep, got to agree with you gold hoarders are annoying. One time I played with this gold hoarder who refused to unlock any areas just so he could have the highest gold on the list. Kept telling him we need that new area unlocked, not to mention the fact that if he unlocked that area, he could still buy the new gear inside it. Nope, he didn't, and he ended up dying, wasting the 300+ gold he was hoarding when he could have unlocked the island.

You know what they say: A fool and his money are soon parted. :stuck_out_tongue:
    VictorLight and LegendaryAlex like this.
  14. VictorLight Regular Member

XP:
    199,159xp
    Yeah, that could happen but it would really reduce the amount of people hoarding gold, most people who do that actually NEED xp. :3