1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Giant Zombies need some boundries

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by 8bitkeroro, May 30, 2016.

Suggestion - Giant Zombies need some boundries
  1. McWord Regular Member

XP:
    30,063xp
    So today I was playing some Minez, and I was at Al Hasa, while a friend was handling the big zombies. So I thought I could chill, and get some grub from the chests, when out of nowhere, a giant zombie busts into the neighborhood :mad:! I went up and hit him with my blade of diamond, and I died. Look, this is why I need ferry rides, 2 swimming trips, for nothing, but thats a topic for another thread. I think, giant zombies shouldn't be allowed to be in Al Hase. Thats my suggestion, comment below if you agree! Thanks for reading!

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Giant fight is supposed to be easier in hasa xd
    And if the giant was in hasa, someone brought it here, there is no giant spawn in hasa, it is your (friend's ?) fault so I don't understand why it shouldn't be allowed.
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  3. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    Currently, giants only spawn in the gravel plains, near Virway Tower, and in dungeons. They normally can't get into hasa, someone has to make it stomp right next to the wall to get it over. My recommendation is not to fight them if you don't want to. They do a large amount of damage (they can potentially instakill you if you have bad ping), so I typically just run away if I'm not fighting it at the time.
    Thannus and MTrout like this.
  4. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    535,689xp
    It was probably me who brought it to ye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  5. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    There was a giant at Romero a few days ago as well. They go wherever someonewhohasalotoffreetime chooses to take them apparently.
  6. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp

Some jerk lead a giant into Romero to kill other jerks. Balances out I'd say