1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Ghost Ship loot overhaul

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Talef, Jul 14, 2017.

Suggestion - Ghost Ship loot overhaul
  1. Talef Platinum

XP:
    274,984xp
    Not putting this in the minor loot changes thread because it's more of a suggestion.

Since the dye's there are unique to the pigman infested boat they could be a sort of tier 2 for healing dyes.

Lapis Lazuli : Gives the same effect as red dye (a higher duration of regen) with an added absorption 1 effect

Bonemeal : Gives the same effect as antibiotics but also cures negative status effects (also pls fix infection)

Ink Sack : Same regen as red dye, it gives poison 1 for 20 seconds after the regen finishes however. Used for betraying and pvp. (Changes the message they see in chat from "[Player] bandaged your wounds with Hemeostatic Ointment" to just "[Player] bandaged your wounds with Ointment")

2. bryanloh Platinum

XP:
    275,629xp

The lapis should give speed instead :>

The ink sack will be so abused on the pve server ;-;
    Typuzer likes this.
  3. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    I agree with Lapis Lazuli and Bone Meal
    kirbybubbles likes this.
  4. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Don't forget cocoa beans!

Although I wouldn't agree with the ink sac. There shouldn't be a dye which would have a negative effect on people. Otherwise people will start not trusting healers anymore.
    RikiTheNopon and kirbybubbles like this.
  5. Nalacion Emerald

XP:
    33,893xp

Problem is that people already don't trust a lot of healers and a ton of healers get attacked as soon as they heal. This gives people that enjoy healing to have a way to fight back.
  6. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    @Nalacion

If people allow you to heal them, then there is no need to fight back -.-

And even if they attack after, then its tolate anyway to apply fake dye on them. Otherwise you would have faked healed an innocent person.
    Meme_MC likes this.
  7. Nalacion Emerald

XP:
    33,893xp
    People tend to wait for the heal and then attack, Lomrun. This just adds another playstyle. Is that too much to ask?

Edit: I'd also like to remind you: this suggestion is coming from two players who don't bandit, nor will we use this as a tool to bandit individuals. Yet our playstyle does not stop us from viewing an outside perspective that could make a cool new feature in a game we love. Anything that provides a bit more depth would be nice.
  8. kbsfe Jr. Developer

XP:
    361,381xp
    I didn't know I wanted this until I saw it.

Pls do it Admans.