1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Getting Muted Because of Salty Mods

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by dj5421, Sep 5, 2020.

Question - Getting Muted Because of Salty Mods
  1. dj5421 Regular Member

XP:
    19,040xp
    Hi, I was playing a round of Anni with my friends. We were having a good time. We kept getting killed by a Mod named MakiOwO. We were talking about all the kills they were getting on us and whatnot, and then they muted us for chat spam. We were not spamming the chat, we were just active in it, and they muted us because they were salty we were calling out their poor play style. Can justice please be served for this mod? It was really very classless.

-Dj5421
    Gravybacon and Skitsawits like this.

2. Gravybacon Regular Member

XP:
    13,107xp
    I witnessed this and can confirm this happened. They were antagonizing dj5421 and Skitsawitz and then muted them for no reason. That sounds like tyranny to me, but you know. Just want you to know I was a witness to this whole thing.
  3. dj5421 Regular Member

XP:
    19,040xp
    Also, I am assuming it was MakiOwO. They were the only ones interacting with us in chat, and seemed to laugh right after we got muted. Just low key messed up, I know it just til the server resets, but still this seems like abuse of power. We were not harassing them, we had no chance of winning as a team so we were just trying to have some fun. I really hope something can be done about this.
    Gravybacon likes this.
  4. Skitsawits Regular Member

XP:
    398xp
    Happened to me too! The same mod!
    Gravybacon likes this.
  5. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Hi Dj5421, we have no-one on the staff team by that name: https://wiki.shotbow.net/Shotbow_Staff

If you'd like to submit a player report with chat logs regarding this incident we can look into this further.
    Mistri likes this.