1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Garage

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by JeTi_Brothers, Aug 26, 2016.

Question - Garage
  1. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    As I do not currently see any progress being made in Minez 2, when will the game be moved to the garage.

If not, when will we finally get to know how things are going and what the plans are and when they will be finished.

2. BitterSweetDeath Regular Member

XP:
    29,166xp
    I believe that MineZ2 is indeed rather unpolished, but it does not need big enough changes that the devs need to put it into the garage in my opinion as it is fully playable without any major bugs (house bugs is currently my only problem, and even that is a minor one)
    They have said that duengons will come in the future, but like always: 1.9 is the first priority, and with 1.9 there will be some big changes that will be needed in MineZ2 even though they have already dealt with most of them already. I am looking forward to a "re-realease" with the 1.9 being fully launched on the shotbow network, but I can't really say when, because everything the devs have worked on has took longer time than they expected.
    Tl;dr, Be patient: It's still playable as of today with no game breaking bugs, even though the playerbase is rather low :)

EDIT: I am no mod, so I have no idea what is happening with MineZ2 other than the other posts Ive read on this forum that the devs themself made. I hope as much as you that MineZ2 will become great, but we just need to wait: as Im sure it will be worth it :D
    66tee likes this.
  3. Stroby Platinum

XP:
    156,243xp
    The current state of the game isn't the best I agree, however, we are working on A LOT of things to be implemented into MineZ2.
    JeTi_Brothers likes this.
  4. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Implement being able to fly.
    And one shotting giants.
    And reviving yourself.
    And diamond signs.
    shrauger likes this.
  5. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    Doubt it will be, to much effort just to get Ez'd.
  6. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    41,653xp

Well, you may not be a mod... But you totally stole my answer. It is indeed very true that we are working very hard on 1.9 and many new features. I personally cannot wait until the player base gets to see them. Until then, the game is still playable and actually quite fun, just like you said. Thx for making my life a bit easier and keep helping out.:D
  7. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp

For people that have done most things minez 2 is an empty game, barely any dungeons and the only thing you can really do is pvp or trying to collect stuff for your house which is currently broken.

I do not mean to be rude but 1.9 has been out for a while now and yet minez 2 doesn't even feel like a stable 1.7 game.
  8. BitterSweetDeath Regular Member

XP:
    29,166xp
    No problem :D
  9. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    I like doing 3v1s at Balsor Castle. :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. BitterSweetDeath Regular Member

XP:
    29,166xp
    I like doing 1v1 with 2 friends as backup if I die. Never died in a duel though.
  11. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    friendly player, but you know some people don't want a heal, they want my pristine D sword. so shrauger has to kill 3 players and then revive them.
  12. BitterSweetDeath Regular Member

XP:
    29,166xp
    Lol, I always revive when I kill. Most of them reagequit though :confused: Im always friendly when Im solo, and I always heal everyone I see unless they aggro first :) When Im in a group, it all depends on what the group wants, as I am in serveral groups: some Bandit and some Non-bandit. 3v1 is a nice achievement though, Id say the closest in skill needed Ive done is soloing the giant, and even that may pale in comparison if the players had good equipment and skills :wink:
  13. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    As MineZ 2 gets more and more attention, it becomes less and less likely it will enter the garage. It's in a playable state at the moment so there is no need to remove it from the selection of playable games, unlike games such as WiR and ghostcraft which were garaged because they were totally unplayable and in desperate need of repair.

We had a fairly quiet month during August, most builders and devs were on vacation or otherwise occupied and a couple of bugs had thrown a spanner in the works of a short while. However, everything is back up and running smoothly and we even have a new system to help us implement player submissions and move builds between servers much faster and more reliably.

Just today, me and Galli made a lot of progress with a few major builds, including some extra spicy places such as the new spires! :eek:
    Hopefully I've reassured you that whilst things are still a little stale on the live servers, a whole lot is happening behind the scenes and all your feedback is being heard and used to help produce a much more finely tuned game once the big update arrives.

:heart:
    Tannatron likes this.
  14. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    691,268xp
    I'd love to join you and Galli qq
  15. Daki_on_mc Regular Member

XP:
    24,581xp
    i would love to help you builders as im good in repeating patterns. I might be able to help with some towns, and even build parts of spires(bould a quarter and i rebuild it) also i havent really PvPd yet.
  16. Candere Obsidian

XP:
    3,816,371xp
    I'm glad to hear it will not move to the garage soon - after not seeing it on the 1.9 beta I was worried. Will we be seeing it in the 1.9 beta any time soon?

You can apply for the build team here. Pretty sure this is just a general build team app though.