1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Gang ranks

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by StealthMacaw, May 3, 2016.

Suggestion - Gang ranks
  1. StealthMacaw Regular Member

XP:
    40,817xp
    Just a small suggestion of addming more gang ranks. I'm sure some would like to see a co-owner rank and a recruit rank. Possibly restricting recruit's access to gang chests untill promoted to member.
    Micatchu likes this.

2. storm345 Retired Staff

XP:
    632,098xp
    Interesting ideas, I might do this idk.
  3. skullcatron Regular Member

XP:
    14,956xp
    Would be nice to have more ranks that restrict new players' action to prevent sudden thievery, and rapid betrayal.

And gang war mode, would be fascinating, no?
    Micatchu likes this.
  4. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    The co-owner idea! is great then you could also just step out for a while, or pass it on to someone else.

Would love if it was possible to connect the ranks to different chests, like preventing noobs from using wrong lvl guns and only allowing diamond armour to premium ranked members. This would also add to the drive for members to level up to get the "goodies"
    StealthMacaw likes this.
  5. HiriMc Platinum

XP:
    58,210xp
    If only people that don't pay can't wear diams stuff to prevent for noob, he server will become a server Pay2Win and this will be the end of Shotbow... So this is the worst thing to do.
  6. skullcatron Regular Member

XP:
    14,956xp

Agreed. Limiting equipment, or field of stuff to a real money-locked section is a terrifying, and undesired concept. Especially when said equipment can provide a tremendous edge to a conflict between the those who aren't donor to the server, and those who are. Best solution is to keep to allowing premiums access to alpha/CBT verison game, cosmetic accessories, and improved currency gain rather than giving them a piece of equipment that'll let them easily effortlessly curbstomp the non-donors one to ruin their fun.
  7. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    :) I didn't mean premium as in shotbow premium. But a "premium" gang rank for gang members. By being loyal and leveling up your MTA you would be "rewarded" as a good member of the gang. I as gang leader would decide when to add the rank to a member. Totally money free... Maybe I should have choosen another term than "premium" :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. PokeTheEye Retired Staff

XP:
    267,086xp

Maybe the ranks could be like this?:
    [IMG]
    StealthMacaw and Micatchu like this.
  9. StealthMacaw Regular Member

XP:
    40,817xp
    I like your thinking! :)