1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Gamemode Suggestions: The Ancients

Discussion in 'The Network' started by pick5boy, Aug 18, 2013.

Suggestion - Gamemode Suggestions: The Ancients | Page 12
?

Should this be a new gamemode?

Yes 28 vote(s) 87.5%
I don't really care. I wouldn't play it often. 2 vote(s) 6.3%
No 2 vote(s) 6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matinils Regular Member

XP:
    16,854xp
    I love it! I was thinking you could add something to spice it up and make every game very different from the last. I have an idea for it, too! :wink:

The Pantheon Of Gods!
    What it would be, is that every time someone gets a certain amount of kills (I was thinking around twenty) they would get to choose a god to add to the pantheon. (The names are stupid... It's the best I could think of :stuck_out_tongue:)

Gods
    Thor the Thunder God: Every time the team gets a kill, lightning strikes a random enemy and sets them aflame for 5 seconds and does 1 heart of true damage.

Creepero the Explosion God: When a team member dies, there is a 10% chance that he will make a small explosion only damaging enemies.

Notch the Creator God: When you lose all your hearts there is a 10% that you will spawn within 5 blocks of the enemy that just killed you.

Herobrine the Destroyer God: When a you get killed the enemy that just killed you, they take half a heart (25% chance) or 1 heart (75% chance) of true damage.

There will be a lot more but that's all I could think of. (For now... :wink:)

2. Sevarioo Regular Member

XP:
    14,053xp
    Seems Good/Reasonable to me.
    What about them Names for the Teams?
    Like Mayans, Appache and Manitu (?)
  3. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    I'm sorry, but we have no interest for this right now and you are using our space to showcase your gamemode on your server - which IP I have removed.

The thread itself is kinda spammy: is more like a chat.

Locked. Feel free to continue your development, but don't use our channels to post changelogs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.