1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Gamemode: Minecraft RISK

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Glitchyy, Jun 22, 2013.

Suggestion - Gamemode: Minecraft RISK
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Ok, so a while back, I was looking through /r/minecraft.

And I'd seen a post about some guys made a server plugin inspired by the popular board game Risk.
    I instantly figured we could do something like this, with maybe our Guns plugin and the Zombie AI. Something interesting. Although I couldn't find the server to check it out, this is the imgur page showing a lot about the plugin. Click here.

EDIT: Also, if you have anything that you think should be added/changed about it, anything similar, please state!

Feedback is greatly appreciated :)
    Ultimatecy, Jedi_man and autotatarCZ like this.

2. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    106,077xp
    This seems awesome. The only problem is someone already did this. Maybe Shotbow could become partners with them (like Civ-Craft) and add the game with some customizations to the lobby.
  3. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    52,296xp
    This gamemode does need to be paired with shotbow. I played on it and it was amazing fun, but it haad a low player count, which shotbow would help with. Incredibly Supportified
  4. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    yeah, I can see that working. But only would it include the military/war aspects of CivCraft.

Really? You played on it? Could you send my the IP via PM?
  5. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    18,163xp
    It is a very recent game that doesn't have many players online at any given time, and is only in beta, but I have to say from my experience on it so far I can say it is cram packed full of potential.
  6. Redtao Regular Member

XP:
    24,745xp
    What the ip I want it now. Right now immediately.
  7. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    3,213xp
    I doubt anyone is gonna tell you the ip. Look it up on /r/Minecraft
  8. Redtao Regular Member

XP:
    24,745xp
    They just random server message me the ip.
  9. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    52,296xp
    >Nothing to see here, move along.<
  10. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    That's where I got the idea/gamemode from, the album was posted on /r/minecraft. The actually thread/post is way way many pages back. I remembered seeing it, and I made sure to post it on here/our reddit, I searched the thread today and finally posted.
  11. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    3,213xp
    I somehow randomly clicked somewhere and it showed me the IP
    Glitchyy likes this.
  12. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    29,270xp
    Yeah, as Glitchyy said could you PM me the IP of that server? it sounds fun :wink:
  13. Creeplet Silver

XP:
    52,296xp
  14. ben_ballad Silver

XP:
    9,822xp
    idk who necro'd but the forums had a reset, and all the threads got jumbled and some that were old got to the front.

Back on topic, i really love this idea, i hope it gets somehow implied
  15. Sporemaster18 Platinum

XP:
    10,470xp
    Sadly, no one was playing and I ended up in a 2v1, but make the maps bigger, and have about 50 people on each team, and that would be tons of fun! I support this!
  16. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    33,055xp

Delete that post. You have a great chance of being banned. If someone needs the IP, PM them.
  17. autotatarCZ Regular Member

XP:
    9,512xp
    I like minecraft risk i was playing it on another server, but there is not much players playing it, so i am supporting risk to be added to shotbow gamemodes.
  18. Sporemaster18 Platinum

XP:
    10,470xp
    Is he really at a great risk? It's not as if he is advertising trying to get people onto a server, a lot of people were just asking for the IP and he gave it to them. I doubt the admins are going to really care. Btw, even if they do, a first offense (if this would be one) probably won't get you banned.
    Ultimatecy and Jackd44 like this.
  19. wowgnomes Platinum

XP:
    61,679xp
    I would love to see this a gamemode on shotbow!
  20. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    131,070xp
    I see what you did there. :3