1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Free Fridays

Discussion in 'The Network' started by KingK7, Jun 13, 2013.

Suggestion - Free Fridays | Page 3
?

Do you want Free Fridays?

Yes 16 vote(s) 37.2%
Maybe 7 vote(s) 16.3%
No 20 vote(s) 46.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zayuh Regular Member

XP:
    21,070xp
    Agreed, to much free stuff. We all have to realize that the ShotBow network is a privilege, not a right. Besides, the money donated allows us play these games, requiring donors.

2. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    Having to wait several months is an issue for some people. People are just impatient.
  3. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    Mark you aren't getting what we are saying. Free Day can be used to test classes without having to be disappointed to find out you bought a class you don't like. If anything, this should GAIN Shotbow money.
    Rex302 likes this.
  4. CyuRa Regular Member

XP:
    6,475xp
    This should be limited once every four weeks in my op. I would love that :D
  5. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    Maybe.... I just think that if it's too short=donators will complain, and too long=non-donators will complain
    In my opinion I think 1 or 2 weeks, but thats just me
  6. Shade789 Silver

XP:
    47,959xp
    The Stuff Is Already Free, Shotbow Could Just Have It to Where You Hvae To Buy Everything With Real Money, But They Spent The Time To Make An Entire XP System With It Being Recorded Online. I Honestly Really Don;t Like This Idea As There Will Be Less Donaters.
  7. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    There wouldn't be less donators if it's not too short of a time. People are not gonna be like- oh free day over, now I'm gonna wait 2 weeks and not play it at all until then. No that's not how it works.
  8. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    There will be less Donators...
    Here is a problem on MineZ:
    Spawn 1 day and have it the next.

Problem on Ghostcraft:
    BazookaBow. The End.

Problem on Wasted:
    Get a Mech from Engineer and keep it the next day.
  9. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    Stuff like that can be edited, doesn't mean you gotta vote down the whole idea. In case you didn't read it earlier, someone said Minez shouldn't be included. So the stuff you just listed can be fixed too. And if anything, this should increase the amount of donators because you can test the stuff more.
  10. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    But 2,500XP is not a lot...
    nray93 likes this.
  11. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    Ya, I KNOW THAT, but some impatient people do, the point of this suggestion is to stop some people complaining about how non-donators can't get anything because they are impatient about playing the games.
  12. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    If they complain, they take things for granted and don't think about what life would be like if there was no ShotBow XP.
    TheAether97 likes this.
  13. KingK7 Platinum

XP:
    27,525xp
    I'm just trying to solve a problem here, don't think I'm making it worse cause I'm not trying to.
  14. Shade789 Silver

XP:
    47,959xp
    I Just Hate The idea, Plus it Would take The Devs Time And Such, Cause They have To make it Free And make it Cost Every Friday, When They Could Be Working On New Gamemodes And Such.

Summary: I Kinda Hate This Idea.
  15. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Qosole is right in what I said. They literally have copied gamemodes from us and tried to cover it up by changing things here and there, but like King said lastly, I'd like to keep this from a flame war.

As I stated before, they copied gamemodes from us, but thats not the only reason why shotbow hates them.

Can You Possibly Please Refrain From Capping Everyword? It isn't proper grammar.
  16. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    He says it's a habit and "kind of a joke" so...
  17. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    What do you mean? You quoted my whole post. Elaborate?
  18. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    Oh, sorry. Here:

I asked him to stop too, and he told me it was a habit and "kind of a joke".
  19. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Kind of a joke? wah. why and how is that a joke? 0.o
  20. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    Lol, I don't know, don't ask me.
    Shade789 and Glitchyy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.