1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Forsaken aren't hard? Really?

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by xGAJx, Nov 4, 2014.

No Prefix - Forsaken aren't hard? Really?
  1. xGAJx Regular Member

XP:
    30,207xp
    So I was at Kuwana today in MineZ, and I saw a forsaken for the first time! I was excited for a challenge of some sort, I don't know. I jumped over a river on a 2 block hill and he didn't hit me once! That was a piece of cake... To all you complaining about Forsakens being way too hard, they might be hard if you don't know how to counter them.
    For the record I was in leather.

2. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    true. so true
  3. RaceWick Platinum

XP:
    10,100xp
    It's just that they often catch you by surprise. Not always do you have a place to go to kill a Forsaken easily, and once you're done fighting it with melee, it's not that easy to fight with a ranged weapon up close. This will usually lead to bowspam, little damage per shot, and a lot of arrows used.
    OneZedArmy, PaidPunkk and jcgjr13 like this.
  4. HolographicWoe Regular Member

XP:
    85,788xp
    When ever im in Kuwana and see a forsaken, I go into one of the huts and shut the fence gate so they cant come in and then kill them. I agree with you to an extent, if you know how to kill them they are super easy
  5. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    I think forsakens are just meant to waste your arrows and sword durability....
    Either way, for one entire piece of armor, they are way too easy
  6. TheArzonite Regular Member

XP:
    16,071xp
    OP and his thread in a nutshell: "Omg, I am so pro! Did you already hear that I am pro!?!?"
  7. xGAJx Regular Member

XP:
    30,207xp
    I'm not trying to brag about accomplishing anything. I'm not stating I won a 3v17 (happened before) or beating Frostbain Catacombs solo. Forsaken Isn't a hard mob if you really understand how to fight them, and I was prepared before hand by learning how the AI works from previous people's encounters. I'm not pro. I'm just prepared.
    Alexboy132 likes this.
  8. EBANTEN Platinum

XP:
    4,912xp
    I smell 4chan
  9. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    My only problem with them is that you are screwed without a bow.
    DaFunkPvP likes this.
  10. hissssssss Emerald

XP:
    70,137xp
    Why would you not have a bow <_<
    blaze81 and BaritoneBard like this.
  11. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    Someone lured Forsaken into Asindia, it was mayhem. THAT is why I didnt have a bow
    atheil likes this.
  12. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    They should have a chance to teleport 1 block over with every hit they get. Making them more of a challenge. Revenants are more difficult than them at this point >.>
    Ovion96 likes this.
  13. Killer531 Regular Member

XP:
    27,463xp
    Shiny Toes with their damn teleportation are the hardest :).
    .... Okay after writing this I was like "Wtf, why are they called shiny toes?" so I watched a youtube video of one and it is because they have golden boots. I never noticed that when I saw them in game.
    Braiti likes this.
  14. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    lol it was pretty obvious...

Skip to 4:14 for my first Forsaken encounter :lmao:
  15. benthe21 Regular Member

XP:
    2,130xp
    Shiny Toes in a melee encounter are quite difficult. The trick is... Well, lets put it this way.
    Everything < Bow Spam
  16. Killer531 Regular Member

XP:
    27,463xp
    I recently found a quote by HighLife from this reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/ShotBow/comments/2l6sum/minez_2_detailed_feedback_huge_thread/ that should help in killing Shiny Toes:

"There is a 10% chance for the Shiny Toes to teleport, but this counts even if the zombie doesn't take damage (there is a cooldown between Minecraft being able to apply damage). So if you spam click, it will trigger the teleport constantly. We might change this though, as it appears to be unclear this happens and becomes frustrating. Try slowly clicking on the Shiny Toes to match when he takes damage, he becomes very, very easy."
  17. Mr_Claym0re Platinum

XP:
    41,195xp
    3v17 and solo frostbain?
    you guys smell that? I smell bullshit.
  18. Ovion96 Regular Member

XP:
    3,299xp
    Forsaken are easy in open areas.
    The problem is that you get surprised by 2 of them in a tiny area like manchester mansion :lmao:
  19. xGAJx Regular Member

XP:
    30,207xp

Nub
  20. Mr_Claym0re Platinum

XP:
    41,195xp
    can't seem to find your IGN in there...hmm.