1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Five nights at freddy Gamemode idea

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Fangxwolf, Sep 30, 2014.

Suggestion - Five nights at freddy Gamemode idea
  1. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    FiVE NIGHTS AT SHOTBOW
    Five nights at Freddy is a great horror game so how about this?

Freddy = Mr_Darn
    Chicka = Fangxwolf
    Foxy = HighlifeTTU
    Bonnie = SuburbanSB
    Bacon Freddy = Vaecon

a custom resorce pack would be good for this as well (if somone could make one)

1. Now for the game play You will have 8 Buttons with diffent names Camera 1 ~ Camera 8 And on the Ninth tab it will have say Home and it will take you back

2. When you click on the button you get teleported where the camera's are and you will have Blindness.

3. Thier will be no light, while looking at the cameras the Mobs will not move but when the camera is off they will so like a teleport, As well as you will be vanished,

4. The lights are a redstone lamp

5. The Door is a block of iron when pressed they will appear with little glass plane's so you know if thier still thier.

6. In the chat it will say 12 AM, 5 mins later 1 AM Etc till it gets to 6 am they will get xp depending on the night, then it will restart to a new night

7. they can pick which night they want from 1 being the easyist and 5 being the hardst,
    1st night = 10 xp
    2en night = 30 xp
    3rd night = 50 xp
    4th night = 60 xp
    5th night = 120 xp
    Custom night = 20 xp

8. Foxy (HighlifeTTU)He will run down the hall way and if you dont close it in time you will die and you hear like banging (Zombie attacking a wood door)

9. So you dont want to be the Guard? Well How about you Become the Robots, Get a party and Choose which one you want to be the Guard And The rest of you can be the Hunter's But When the camera is at ur room you can not move, you must do what ever it takes to get the guard.

Playing as the Robots
    • Foxy Gets a speed 2 Boost ONLY when 3 rooms close to the guard
    • Chica Could make a distracting noise in a certain room (Normally only near that person)
    • Freddy Can temporarily see what camera the player is using. (80 Second cooldown)
    • Golden Freddy Disables all cameras for 5 seconds (50 Second cooldown)
    • Bonnie Can set a NPC That will be staring at the Camera And will get a 10 Second invisibility, But when near the guards the invisibility will wear off (45 Second Cool Down)
    Playing as the Guards
    • As a guard you Have limited power So dont Try to Lock the doors cause your power will run out
    • Look though the camera's Listen to the nosies heard and make sure you can lock the doors fast
    • Have Co-OP Guards Saving your butt
    If you have any ideas please comment :D

2. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    well great... there goes my idea :lmao:
  3. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    Sorry =P any ideas you got for it though?
  4. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    maybe when your in another room, you become vanished until the enemy is in the same room as you (This prevents x-rayers and such)
  5. PaidPunK Gold

XP:
    15,279xp
    They could do something like this for the Cameras but with plugins

DaFunkPvP and Braiti like this.
  6. Luigigames Silver

XP:
    6,717xp
    oh jesus no
  7. Not_Botifier Gold

XP:
    18,455xp
    mine too :lmao:
  8. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I was just thinking that too, but you would have to get the codes from Sethbling to pull that off.
  9. IsaiahJH Platinum

XP:
    48,553xp
    I don't think that would be a problem, shotbow is a big server so sethbling probably would be delighted to tell us his codes.

As for this gamemode, never ever. ever.
  10. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    But thats only one camera
  11. vampire_toothy Guest

XP:
    xp
    Where is lazertester :lmao:
  12. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    his thier =P
  13. mattsmovies11 Regular Member

XP:
    32,442xp
    I was gonna suggest the sethbling thing :) Anyway, very good idea.
  14. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    Well that is where i got the idea for the cameras but it could be a simple teleport command depends on the name <telport to cords>
    mattsmovies11 likes this.
  15. TheFlurp Platinum

XP:
    38,332xp
    Yes.

This is a totally original idea and we would be the only server that is thinking if doing this, and FNaF isn't starting to get annoying at all.
  16. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    What do you mean?
  17. TheFlurp Platinum

XP:
    38,332xp
    I mean:
    No

This is a very unoriginal idea and we would not be the only server that is thinking of doing this, and FNaF is starting to get annoying.
  18. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    i know its not original but We have changed it to Five nights at Shotbow, as well as the mobs being admins of shotbow and me, Also How are FNaF getting annoyed?
  19. SuburbanSB Retired Staff

XP:
    71,853xp
    …. ohhh goodness :lmao: I don't even know who/what Bonnie is?
    rollingdynamite likes this.
  20. Fangxwolf Platinum

XP:
    59,584xp
    [IMG]