1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Final Request for Change

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by camo3333, Oct 23, 2013.

Suggestion - Final Request for Change | Page 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotMike15 Emerald

XP:
    22,923xp
    +1 Support. I don't play Wasted because I can't get anything! I spawn in, try to travel and die before I can even see the JPer above me. I know that part of the game is dying, but every time with no chance? There needs to be a change.
    mcp123123 and cr7fanboy like this.

2. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    I'm so glad to see so many supporters! :D
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  3. jvb50m Regular Member

XP:
    5,306xp
    i'm fine with nerfing the jetpack i don't want to loose it
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  4. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Sign me up!
    cr7fanboy and mcp123123 like this.
  5. _Han Silver

XP:
    44,387xp
    We really need to get the word out to other players, both Wasted and otherwise. Because, if they can kill off Wasted without any fuss, than what is stopping them from doing it to any game-mode?
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  6. jvb50m Regular Member

XP:
    5,306xp
    well before we go crazy about trying to change wasted we should try to fix it so players can
    play it just saying
  7. jvb50m Regular Member

XP:
    5,306xp
    that never happend to me
  8. Cahillguy Regular Member

XP:
    148,037xp
    I am Cahillguy, and I fully support this request for change. Wasted Sandbox has become nothing but an elitist showground where the newspawns have no chance to beat the OP Jetpackers/PKPers. On a side-note, they should make Gun Game much less easier to spawncamp; it's like Sandbox on a smaller scale.
    cr7fanboy, Alexboy132 and mcp123123 like this.
  9. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    Add me to the list!
  10. TheGlobalBear Platinum

XP:
    52,993xp
    if the admins ignore this after its gotten so many supporters... well.... MEH
    Tdiaz5, cr7fanboy and mcp123123 like this.
  11. FlamingPuma Silver

XP:
    40,286xp
    You forgot about me, TheSovietsMan, and sthg
  12. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    What is your opinion on mechs, and please add me to the list to.
  13. BandBmx Regular Member

XP:
    34,181xp
    BandBmx. Add me.
  14. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    Okay guys, added everyone else to the list. We have 47 supporters in 2 days! Don't forget to tell your friends!

Yes, and if anyone here wants to help out, please put it in your signature, such as mine! If even half the people who signed up added a message and link here to their signature, we would get a lot more attention!

I added you, and will add the other 2 when they post. I want to make sure that they actually want this, just to be safe. Thanks for supporting!

I think mechs are very powerful, but not invincible. With a jetpack and surplus of rockets, it is very easy to destroy a mech, especially in a team. However, if some of these changes came out, I would hope the developers would balance out the mechs to make up for the loss in the over powered nature of jetpacks. Ultislasher1's "Anti Mech Mine" (Link) or something similar would be a great solution. Though, it is not that difficult to kill a mech with a good team and spawn gear; I have done so w/ a team of 4 people with aa12's, mp5's, and a ump45 (he was also a mechanic, we had to take out the mech in 1 go.)
  15. hinfalboy Emerald

XP:
    38,253xp
    Put me on the freaking list ALREADY!
  16. PolarPimp294 Regular Member

XP:
    100,162xp
    They should make ma mixture so all the vehicles are in (horses, cows, pigs, maybe more new ones?)
    Also, maybe making buildings that are rocket resistant/proof to slow down and stop mechs, jpers, and ground troops from annihilating everything. I also think that jetpacks should loose a ton (1/8 per hit maybe?) fuel when shot
  17. WatchesNoEyes Gold

XP:
    13,772xp
    Put me on the petition :)
    mcp123123 likes this.
  18. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    Watches! :D
  19. BananaSackboy Regular Member

XP:
    13,247xp
    We want Old Wasted back! There are too many "skilled" players/groups who are always spawn camping newspawns and pretty much this thread explained everything thats wrong with new Wasted -_ThatOneName_
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  20. vespo111 Platinum

XP:
    37,334xp
    Were do you get the small achievements in your signature?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.