1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Final Request for Change

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by camo3333, Oct 23, 2013.

Suggestion - Final Request for Change | Page 58
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    I think the Community hates that its Uber-Nurfed. Just my thought.
    mcp123123 likes this.

2. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    The community will never be pleased... :/
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Trust me, this thread has been viewed by LOTS of staff members, including administrators. Just because they may not have posted in it, does not mean they're not heeding what this thread has to provide :wink:
  4. theeagle28 Regular Member

XP:
    38,090xp
    hai guise am neu 2 wested i ned helpp playimg iv enybdudy cud holppp m
    mcp123123 likes this.
  5. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    Majicou and then lazer posted on page 28.
  6. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp
    Well, you are not an idiot, but still. People are too fixed on the idea of jetpacks being everything. These jetpack nerf posts don't help anyone, it's not game balance, it's jetpack worth. People value them too much, kill their friends for them, cheat for them. They either need removing or a whole new carousel of Wasted veterans. Most of the veterans willing to help cobras and nightmares are gone. I think going on cobra and teaching cobras helps more than anything.
  7. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Well, i tried to help Cobra once, but it didnt work very well.

Most of the veterans were Nightmares, they changed team because they werent really something you call team.

But i remember grouping with other 2 JPers to guard a DZ and let a Power Ranger cap it, even though we were independents, we decided to help him back when even independents had team balancing.
  8. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    If you want true TEAM gameplay, join Initiative 1. Most of the players there are not noobs, and they work together to capture dropzones and hold cities. As my account 3QB, I tried leading them as Uberman427 lead the cobras in the olden days. It worked surprisingly well and we all accomplished a lot. I was able to gear my team and teach them how to use it to bring good to their team in turn. We shared gear from jetpackers killed and we shared money to buy explosives to kill more jetpackers. All-in-all Initiative 1 is by far the most "teamly" team.
  9. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp
    The teaming is very screwed up, because so many factors affect it. Jetpackers team and work together promoting the idea of team work. But then, as they are promoting team work, huge groups of jetpackers get together and ruin the fun. If they split up and conquer towns separately, then you have got jetpackers everywhere, and the idea of team work isn't being promoted. I think that maybe, the group system could be removed. It would be annoying, yea, but jetpackers would be solo. Solo jetpackers in my opinion are the best kind. Not relying on each other to rule servers. Without groups, jetpackers who want to team could go on a proper team and have team mates they didn't "invite". It could be a fix so people start working with jetpackers, and jetpackers will be seen as geared players again, not a separate breed of super-players. Just an idea...
    Cahillguy and REXKrash like this.
  10. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp
    Another idea of mine is to change classes and jetpacks to the way it was in early 1.7. It motivated teamwork to try and take down jetpackers because they ARE OP. People would work together, then divide the gear. It also gave people a motive to work harder and try to get their friends to play so they could EARN jetpacks. The classes would just help balance the over powered ness of scout and encourage classes like medic. Wasted isn't too deep to resurface, it just doesn't know what it wants. Nerfs and balances don't change much, just make people like the game less when once they have worked hard, earned 3000 money units in game and bought a jetpack, only to be disappointed that it runs out of fuel in 2 minutes and doesn't really do anything besides travel and narrow escapes.
  11. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Could just bring Control back with more maps, or take in my idea of Wasted Base Assault. Just my thoughts.
  12. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp
    Yea, I would like that actually.
  13. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Can't tell if sarcastic... or agreeing with me....

Well, really, many people miss Control since it was a fun fast-paced game with tons of fun, and a good objective that actually got people working together than Sandbox at times. It still gives that FPS Feel of sandbox, without too much worry of being hunted or losing precious gear. The same goes for my game mode that I planned, though a bit more in-depth, and more large-scaled.

So yeah. Maybe we'll get a boost in players, if Control or Base Assault ever comes, most likely after Minecraft is 1.8 and such as promised before.
    legoCPdude75 likes this.
  14. AntiMakimaAction Platinum

XP:
    1,192xp
    I still support the removal of Jetpacks, why should I get killed since the enemy has an airbourne advantage over me and a clan to get them there and I don't? I should get killed simply because they know how to use their gun and I messed up. There is literally no way to combat them. stuff like Tanks make sense since they have plenty of disadvantages (Size, Speed, etc), but Jetpacks? There is no way.
  15. yar2000 Regular Member

XP:
    5,726xp
    i'm in man!
  16. Luigigames Silver

XP:
    6,717xp
    OH THE NECRO
  17. gpandaman Platinum

XP:
    124,659xp
    Yes, that was extremely unnecessary. Also, while I'm here, remove me. I see no need to "support" some thing that is no longer being needed.
  18. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    Well, that was some damn stupid necro. But if this gets locked, can we get this stikied so we can remember this?
    marco_polo24 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.