1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Final Request for Change

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by camo3333, Oct 23, 2013.

Suggestion - Final Request for Change | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicsts Regular Member

XP:
    13,488xp
    ... Shooting while riding is cheap...
    ...I prefer pigs any day, regardless of if it makes it harder to beat jetpacks...
    ...the Horse update was one of my least favorite updates since I started MC in Alpha...
    josrr, mcp123123 and cr7fanboy like this.

2. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    The one thing i hate about Horses, are that you can't run anybody over like how the pigs and cows did...
  3. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    Yup. They have also made mechanic really only good for mechs, as when damaged they do not go much slower and bread can heal them.
  4. CitizenErased_ Regular Member

XP:
    31,677xp
    Pigs now seem much better than horses... Even though Iv never played them :lmao:
    josrr and mcp123123 like this.
  5. Tora_Kaji Platinum

XP:
    72,076xp
    I think it's a good idea. Let's try and get it into action :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
    Camo, you have 100% right. Add me to supporters.
    mcp123123 and cr7fanboy like this.
  7. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    It isn't your fault, players come and go. That's normal.
    Concerning Wasted we already described what has been one wrong.

But thanks for your open words.
  8. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    I FUCKING SUPPORT YOU TO THE MAX HOLY SHIT ANOTHER PERSON THAT WANTS THIS YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    This threads getting a lot of supporters! We need some damn mods or somebody important to see this!
  10. CitizenErased_ Regular Member

XP:
    31,677xp
    Spam email them? Just an idea maybe :lmao:
    mcp123123 likes this.
  11. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    No, we will not spam them. That will just annoy them. Once we get more people to sign up, I will ask the admins to take a look.
  12. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    I know a guy who has majicou in his skype contact list. I could message him and link him to this post if you want?
    cr7fanboy likes this.
  13. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    Not yet, the thread has only been up a little over a day, and we need more people first. I would appreciate it if he would do so when the time comes, and I will also request for developers and admins in the chat to look.
    mcp123123, cr7fanboy and JumJumJR like this.
  14. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    Sounds good!
  15. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    The being unable to load posts when trying to edit them is an incredibly annoying bug for everybody. To edit posts now, click edit, and then select "More Options" on the window that pops up.
  16. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    Finally. Good luck, camo!
    AND ADD ME TO THE PETITION.
  17. tipofresco Emerald

XP:
    422,984xp
    I AGREE! :heart:333
  18. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    I agree. Put my name on that list. :wink:
  19. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    First: I TOTALLY agree with your thread Camo! Second: Guys jetpacks are way too OP, I think every1 who watches this thread agrees with that. But jetpacks, Mechs and a real goal makes wasted special! just cuz here is a goal, not just crazy running around KOS like TDM. You can team and group up together to get a dropzone or make a base with tasks for every1 so new players have something to do too... It's so much more... and jetpacks are special: ever seen another game like this with jetpacks and mechs? The problem is that the devs have "Wasted" the game by not doing anything about all the glitches and Mechs and Jetpacks who are way too OP... I love jetpacks and mechs, and my option is nerfing the Mechs and Jetpacks AND making special weapons to kill jetpackers and Mechs. I don't mean a worser weapon than a PKP or an instakill RL but a special weapon, instakill-headshot-ONLY-working-on-jetpackers shotgun, less damage than a remington on non-jetpackers. And for the mech: Not instakillheadshotmachineshotgun but just a regular LMG like the M249 with less spread. Health down to 450 and RL's deal more damage to them (not just 1 :/). Also maybe Anti-Mech-upgrade (special enchant not other items), to let the pause add it it would cost some money, price is decided by the type of gun (AK is pretty cheap but if you want to add it to a LMG it would cost much more). And the Mosin and PKP problem: Just buy armor! :stuck_out_tongue: hope this all would be added and everything Camo said, devs please read this whole thread!

-Tdiaz5-
  20. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    Oh and btw put my name on that list :)
    cr7fanboy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.