1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Final Request for Change

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by camo3333, Oct 23, 2013.

Suggestion - Final Request for Change | Page 33
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pie15 Regular Member

XP:
    2,883xp
    I would like to support!

2. OptimusRhymes Regular Member

XP:
    40,547xp
    i think they should add bunkers made of obsidian that are rocket resistant or something, would help people a lot with jetpacker attacks
  3. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    I support this Mr. Creepy AnonGuy
  4. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    816,771xp
    Sorry it took so long, but I updated the list. We have reached 200 supporters! Keep it up guys!
    You were not added, as I know you are an alt. Not adding alts, this is a count of actual supporters :stuck_out_tongue:
    :)
    MegaSpongebob42 and mcp123123 like this.
  5. Xcano Regular Member

XP:
    5,837xp
    I know, but it's "iconic".
    mcp123123 likes this.
  6. Wartortise Regular Member

XP:
    25,139xp
    Even though my game crashes when I try to play Wasted sandbox Mode, I still remember the good ol days of wasted it was very fun but hearing it has gone to this! is horrible :( Add me on dat list :D
  7. Wartortise Regular Member

XP:
    25,139xp
    (ps 201 BABY! :lmao:)
  8. asdf6789 Regular Member

XP:
    6,118xp
    The Sandbox version
  9. asdf6789 Regular Member

XP:
    6,118xp
    Dayum forgot how to Quote properly I haven't used this since Wasted went down!
  10. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    18,199xp
    There's a big button that says "Reply."
  11. TheeGreyWolfSif Gold

XP:
    5,363xp
    Excuse me camo, but if you don't add me, can you remove skyhawk, and leapingpuma as they are all alts belonging to sunnyhours? or do they count as vip's
  12. ClassySponge Regular Member

XP:
    33,754xp
    how do I post my username to be a supporter. this is awesome
  13. Eviljohan Silver

XP:
    30,452xp
    I loved Wasted. And I agree with you 110%. Also it should get a kickstart again(Big Update thing)

Also sign me up :D
  14. ClassySponge Regular Member

XP:
    33,754xp
  15. Birds4thewin Regular Member

XP:
    31,904xp
    Add me to the list.

(Sounds a bit foolish, but I want the good ol' days back.)
    P.S.- I never learned how to fly a jetpack. I just realized why: I had scoped weapons .-.
  16. lolb01 Regular Member

XP:
    152,113xp
    I fully support all of these changes, especially no-shoot jetpacks and pigs/cows.
  17. senturian Gold

XP:
    38,886xp
    AAWWWW YEE, I want in on this :D Wasted cant die! I love it too much! So add me to that list! :D
  18. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    18,199xp
    WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!?
  19. oddball519 Platinum

XP:
    1,785xp
    Add me to the list man!!
  20. Pikadrew Regular Member

XP:
    5,661xp
    I love the Jetpack. It's so much fun to destroy and troll other teams :stuck_out_tongue: . But this doesn't change the fact these are overpowered. I totally agree with everything. I do have some ideas for nerfing and buffing. The last time I've played, I noticed that you can directly shoot your own teamate if they're in a turret. Turrets really need to be buffed, both to increase the usefullness of bases, and to nerf jetpacks. First, obviously fix the teamkill thing if it already hasn't been fixed. Second, maybe the turret can have a sort of Surface to Air Missile, specialized to kill jetpackers. Lastly, I think you should be less vulnerable in a turret. Presently, I find myself a sitting duck when I'm in a turret. Maybe you get extra protection with the effect of armor while in a turret. Regardless, I think buffing turrets might be a good way to balance things out. Perhaps a SAM laucher as a secondary might help too? Or maybe a whole different turret like a Ground Turret with a machine gun and protection, and a Surface to Air Missile Turret with less protection, but missiles.

By thw way, please put my name under that list :D
    Minedari99 and mcp123123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.