1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Film Crew applications are now open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kingey, Apr 19, 2017.

Film Crew applications are now open! | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    104,209xp
    This shit has been around forever, when can we expect some quality content...?

2. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    218,456xp
    What do you mean exactly? We have created some videos on the YouTube channel and we did release one yesterday. What do you see as "quality content"?
    Fluffoon likes this.
  3. TmGirlSwek Emerald

XP:
    244,077xp
    Would love to join as a editor, sadly i still don't have my dream pc. maybe someday in the future :stuck_out_tongue:
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  4. Thomas_Dorland Obsidian

XP:
    895,050xp
  5. GlorifiedPig Platinum

XP:
    2,964xp
    Still no updates on this ??
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    304,939xp
    Yo wtf this was from April.
  7. GlorifiedPig Platinum

XP:
    2,964xp
    I know vruh and still no response
  8. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    304,939xp
    Valkery got it, but he isn't a part of the film crew anymore. They made a mistake :/
  9. GlorifiedPig Platinum

XP:
    2,964xp
    Only 1 person won???
  10. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    304,939xp
    not sure, probs
  11. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    221,231xp
    Getting accepted to the team is not "winning". They earned their place on the team. We are very selective of who we recruit because we want to bring in people who we think are a good fit for the position.

People's interests change over time. If a user doesn't want to be on the team anymore, they can choose to leave.

This thread is a year old and has been locked. I do plan on opening Film Crew applications (hopefully) in the near future! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.