1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Film Crew applications are now open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kingey, Apr 19, 2017.

Film Crew applications are now open!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    [IMG]

In case you are wondering who we are,
    the Film Crew is a team that works under supervision of Public (Media) Relations. We are dedicated to the production of videos for the official Shotbow YouTube channel. You may not have seen a lot of videos being uploaded over the past few months. This was partially because most projects were queued for the 1.9 release. Now that it's here, we can get everything rolling again.

What we are looking for
    We are looking for people who love to spend their time putting together videos. Whether it's the collecting of beautiful shots, or the processing and editing of them, we are happy to have you. There are currently 2 roles within the team: Recorder and Editor. Let's take a brief look at the key duties of these two roles.

Recorder: As recorder, you are responsible for the making of the shots that will be used in a video. You will work closely with the editors as they will be the ones telling you what kind of clips they need in order to make a pretty video. There are a few standards that have to be met in order to apply for recorder.
    - You can run shaders and record at 60FPS;
    - The clips have to be at least 720p or higher.

Editor: As editor, you are the one who thinks of the way a video will look at the very end. Once you have your vision set, you communicate your ideas and required shots with the recorders, and make sure you get everything you need. Once everything is collected, you will begin editing the footage. As editor, you not only edit videos, you occasionally record them alongside the recorders as well, so the above mentioned requirements also apply. In order to be eligible for this role, you will need the following:
    - Reliable editing software;
    - Teamwork and teamleading skills;
    - A YouTube channel or list of videos that indicate you are familiar with video making;
    - Have basic video recording knowledge.

Applications close May 20th!

Interested in joining? Apply now!

2. mr_dude Regular Member

XP:
    65,478xp
    Honestly I'd do that but there are people who would do it better than me so there's no point in even trying
    oliv111 and Fluffoon like this.
  3. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Just take a shot :)

Good luck everyone :D
    Fluffoon and mr_dude like this.
  5. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    Luck and luck!
  6. mr_dude Regular Member

XP:
    65,478xp

Submited an application just for you buddy :)

EDIT: I feel bad, I just realized techically I lied on my application. My account was banned on Shotbow but I wasn't playing it at the time, it was unbanned afterward though, I hope that doesn't effect the outcome too much. :(
    Fluffoon and LegendaryAlex like this.
  7. Catsage Retired Staff

XP:
    50,768xp
    Looking forward to more slav- erm. Team members. :)

Good luck pals
    Fluffoon, LegendaryAlex and mr_dude like this.
  8. whosblumiere Regular Member

XP:
    113,796xp
    Good luck to those who have submitted an application!
    mr_dude likes this.
  9. Bionic_Prodigy Obsidian

XP:
    128,110xp
  10. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    Good luck to everyone applying. I can't wait to work with the applicants selected to be apart of this amazing team!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  11. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Good luck everyone! And if you do join, you get a smancy tag on forums and you get to be a rad dude/lady. I cant wait to see more people join Film Crew and go pink!!
    Fluffoon and LegendaryAlex like this.
  12. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Catsage did u just say ... slav ...nvm

But if I win, Dino cant bully me anymore that he has a pink tag and I dont! :D
  13. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    I wish you good luck son!
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  14. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    Ehh, good luck? More like GG
  15. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    I hope they will actually contribute and make the Shotbow channel on YT active-ish, instead of only showing off fancy tags, right ? :stuck_out_tongue:
    Anyways, the part above was a joke, good luck to all applying :)
  16. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Thanks dad! :)
  17. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    Well i applied since my pc can handle shaders and i know how to record 1080p60 and have too much free time
    Fluffoon likes this.
  18. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    Haha. The tags thing is just a joke :lmao:
  19. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    cool
    Fluffoon likes this.
  20. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp
    This shit has been around forever, when can we expect some quality content...?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.