1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Few Changes

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Datto, Mar 26, 2019.

Suggestion - Few Changes
  1. animepro434z4 Regular Member

XP:
    20,568xp
    Personally I think the PvP aspect of MineZ is in a pretty good condition right now. It is definitely playable, but there are some annoying things that are broken that make the game lose enjoyment.

1. Potting. If you take a look at the two videos below you can notice the difference between 1.7 and 1.9. In order to get maximum hearts from your splash 2 in 1.9 you have to splash directly at your feet, and that only gives you about 3 - 3 1/2 hearts. Still not giving you the full 4 hearts of health the potion is supposed to heal.

https://streamable.com/rv936

https://streamable.com/oe4hm

2. Zombies. Zombies need to be nerfed, especially around around places such as Al Hasa. I cant stress enough how annoying it is to be having a fair, lets say 2v2, fight with people and have these annoying zombies constanly nipping at your heels dealing 1-2 hearts of damage a hit. Not to mention when a player zombie is wearing full iron it takes 5-7 hits to kill it. Player zombies at this point have become a nuisance, and not some challenge. If the zombies could please be reverted to something like shown below that would be great.

Player Zombies: https://gyazo.com/62e47240a9c788dcfbf4fd3985a4d750
    https://gyazo.com/03b6a21f3b235d5de2ce0326a2c356e8

Regular Zombies: https://gyazo.com/cd4e20bd0535e46dbb12a22ccc65e7eb

3. Bow Boosting. Please bring this back, I know alot of people hated it because players could just fly around, but now with the addition of horizontal grapples us non-prems (or people with no grapples) or helpless when it comes to outrunning players with a grapple. There were downsides to bow boosting towards people, such as it consumed many arrows and there was a high chance that you would get bleeding (after every 10-20 bow boosts). I think now that there is another way of faster movement, many people that were opposed to bow boosting before may now side with bringing it back.

If these three things were fixed that would be an immense help and would 100% improve the quality of PvP in MineZ.
    Vohu likes this.

2. FEDPOL1 Regular Member

XP:
    427,917xp
    You don't have to splash at your feet. You can get the full 4 hearts out of your potion like this.
  3. animepro434z4 Regular Member

XP:
    20,568xp
    ok, and all it takes is for someone to hit you once in the back to send you forward and your pots will land far behind you, on him.
  4. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    85,155xp
    Oh boy! Something I can argue on.
    Zombies were buffed *very slightly* compared to Old MineZ- with the exception that their spawn rates are SUUUPER low now. Besides, they're supposed to provide a challenge in a *zombie survival game*.

3. Bow Boosting. Please bring this back, I know alot of people hated it because players could just fly around, but now with the addition of horizontal grapples us non-prems (or people with no grapples) or helpless when it comes to outrunning players with a grapple. There were downsides to bow boosting towards people, such as it consumed many arrows and there was a high chance that you would get bleeding (after every 10-20 bow boosts). I think now that there is another way of faster movement, many people that were opposed to bow boosting before may now side with bringing it back.
    [/quote]

You say 'non-prems' but I do not think you know that premiums don't spawn with grapples unless they buy it in the item shop/got the achievement.
  5. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
    Potions not healing full hearts when thrown on the floor is an effect of regular minecraft using distance to determine effectiveness of splash potion effects.
    Bow boosting is skillful movement, good to have. Grapples give horizontal boosting again? I remember this being reverted ages ago because it was too broken, guess we'll see if it is.
    Getting grapples from achievement or buying in the item shop is viable but quite resource intensive and costly in time. Personally, I think Grapples should be made to be a hard to acquire piece of equipment that is off somewhere that's a bit difficult to get(Not as hard as legendaries mind). Kinda like depth strider boots/pants whatever it is now, and respiration equipment. It's useful utility.
    Zombie buff is good for a game about zombies...
  6. ro_cks Mini Builder

XP:
    1,329,315xp
    Potions have actually been fixed for a little bit now. You can splash onto your feet and get 4 hearts of healing :)
  7. cyclone_43 Silver

XP:
    68,695xp
    Hey, since you obviously don't play mines splashing a splash 2 at your feet gives you 4 hearts. They changed that.
  8. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Nobody splashes like that in a fight. Youll just get hit out of your splash pot.
    Datto likes this.
  9. silverbackconnor Regular Member

XP:
    219,692xp
    1. Thats not even on minez
    2. That wont even work on minez
    3. No one would splash like that in a fight even if it did work

Op is correct in that splashes / other projectiles need fixing.