1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Favorite Game That's No Longer Playable?

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Mediumistic, Jul 8, 2019.

Discussion - Favorite Game That's No Longer Playable?
  1. Mediumistic Platinum

XP:
    9,844xp
    Just something I was wondering. I randomly thought about Last Man Standing earlier today, and it made me wonder about the other retired games.
    Which one's your favorite? Mine's When in Rogue.

2. _Silver Gold

XP:
    147,569xp
    When in Rogue was a good game. I really like its concept as a Minecraft gamemode, it would be cool to see that get revived (maybe with more interesting dungeon generation and enemy types)
    cokc and Edog987 like this.
  3. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    121,594xp
    I freaking miss Ghostcraft, that was my all time favorite game
    cokc likes this.
  4. Prompted Regular Member

XP:
    146,552xp
    Gungame
    Edog987 likes this.
  5. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    4,675xp
    lms & wasted
  6. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    65,346xp
    MineZ 2 and all the unfinished dungeons that were in there, would have been really cool to see them connect the prequel MineZ 2 to the MineZ classic world (its been confirmed theyre one and the same world, just a long time is inbetween each version)
    Foxbuscus, SwineFlu, cokc and 2 others like this.
  7. Lord_Aaron Platinum

XP:
    121,594xp
    I agree, MineZ 2 was taken down too early, but it was a bit broken when people figured out how to make iron gear really quickly. I think Shotbow should go back to it's roots, offering MineZ, Smash, Ghostcraft, DBV, Annilation, and then make work When-in- Rogue back in. They were all extremely successful games that just needed a bit more work.
    Edog987 likes this.
  8. dmminecraft1 Platinum

XP:
    49,176xp
    Ghostcraft was the greatest thing way back
  9. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    12,186xp
    LMS. I loved the balance between combat and zombies. I don't have the patience to spend 30 min walking and looting in MineZ for a single worthwhilefight, so LMS was amazing for me.

Shotbow Games. I really enjoyed this. Simple and classic.

When in Rogue. Good god I loved this game, I thought it would bring in a new age for Shotbow and I was sure all my friends would enjoy it (They don't like PvP, but enjoy PvE). Never came to fruition, sadly.

Light Bikes: I used to love playing Tron on my gameboy, and light bikes had a lot of nostalgia for me due to that. Having the whole light bike game in 3D also allowed for some really cool ideas, like being able to jump over trails. I loved this game.

Assault: I really enjoyed playing this game, sad to see it go
  10. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    71,086xp
    MineZ 2 bruh
  11. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    106,198xp
    LMS or Wasted
  12. Manaea Platinum

XP:
    347,278xp
    Crafting Mama used to be lit
  13. pokeminer9999 Gold

XP:
    139,022xp
    Minecraft 1.7.10
    Mediumistic, Flexicution and SwineFlu like this.
  14. Flexicution Platinum

XP:
    108,309xp
    bring back wasted, my glory days!
  15. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    29,752xp
    Hidden in plain Sight
  16. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,546xp
    100% minez2
  17. walterberryfinn Regular Member

XP:
    84,444xp
    I enjoyed Ghostcraft as a little game to play with some friends between Annihilation matches, but I think my absolute favorite was Gungame or Wasted. I remember when the servers were slammed with players and it was havoc in the Washington capital... Good times.
  18. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    82,101xp
    Ghostcraft by a long shot. It's just a shame there wasn't an active playerbase anymore to keep it alive.
    walterberryfinn likes this.
  19. Creeperker Obsidian

XP:
    1,975,423xp
    Gun Game and Assualt were the best. Especially Assualt was first game that I played in Shotbow. those days...

Shotbow is where I come from, the beginning of story.
  20. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    278,333xp
    I was highly addicted to classic Gun Game, my favorite.
    walterberryfinn likes this.