1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Farmer Class changes

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Jeroenhero, Mar 13, 2017.

Discussion - Farmer Class changes | Page 2
  1. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    The real question is, since the crafting recipe for Notch Apples was removed from vanilla 1.9, does that also mean they are removed from Anni 1.9, or will the recipe be re-added using code? Or perhaps they could be available for purchase from the brew shop in exchange for 1 apple and say 2 stacks of gold?

2. CoastinJosh Platinum

XP:
    3,056,817xp
    yes
    NotSwipe, UnqualifiedNoob and Sevy13 like this.
  3. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    Farmer just does not fit in current annihilation. There is no incentive to sit and farm food all game and the items you find in the grass you can get faster just going miner and alchemist. I feel like it should just be removed it offers nothing from any other class besides a head start on farming which is useless. So the only possible way to make the class decent would be to buff the value of farming which is pretty hard. I guess you could give melons half the nutritious or like make eating bread instant.
    Haichao likes this.
  4. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,119xp
    You can developable Feast item.
  5. DallMit Silver

XP:
    84,609xp
    The meta (at least in non competitive games) is currently very agressive
    People aint got time for looking in chests for your stupid bread (and if they do find it they grab too much in a rush.)
    Something like this should be added:
    You place a special chest (new item added to the kit), in which you can put only bread. When people respawn they get (10-16?) pieces of bread from it.
    Or just take it from the farmers inventory and give to respawned players
    Something-something
    ???
    Yay
    Edit: oh, or maybe just make this chest clickable by the farmer and if he does that it gives 1 bread to every teammate, so the farmer can select how much he is willing to give and also supply food from long distances at a request.
  6. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp
    So, farmer will be updated in 2027.
  7. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    17*

My personal estimate is within a month after 1.9, yet we aren't 100% sure on what change to implement.
  8. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp

Dates are useless when provided by shotbow staff. Don't fool anyone.
  9. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
    We'll see.
    Fluffoon and Champion_Guiga like this.
  10. Xx_Wallaby562_xX Gold

XP:
    64,992xp
    Hi im a banana and i get harvested by farmers.since i know everything farmers do u might wanna choose mine.Th farmer should get that u might have a chance to actually get a smelted ore.also u can get diamonds but it will be very rare.another thing a farmer should get is a bone meal that has a cooldown but in a 8by8 radius all those blocks will grow automatically.the cooldown should b 35sec and also farmer should get a better weapon and at least a pair of chainmail boots so he does not have to walk with bad leather boots.call the chainmail boots yeezes
  11. bajunga Platinum

XP:
    4,092xp
    Give them a book similar to archer class that gives like 10 bones every minutes. Start with 16 seeds so you don't have to go mid on canyon :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    Give farmer a spawn egg for a pet Cow. He can kill the cow for 3 steak or keep it alive and have it follow him around. While the cow is alive he gets buff effect. He can only spawn one cow at any given time. (being able to ride it is also a possibility)

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
    okometabetoku likes this.
  13. Quiglet Platinum

XP:
    127,552xp
    Famous last words. If I Shotbow had a dollar for every time that was said, then it would have better servers
    dackknight09 and VictorLight like this.
  14. pochineko Platinum

XP:
    2,129xp
    It is nice to have an update but we are used to playing at 1.7.10 / 1.8 and I love it. So, I can not agree with becoming 1.9 :(
    As I do now, I think that you can choose two servers 1.9 and 1.8 / 1.7.10 and play with server you like . :lmao:
  15. VoidmagnetTTV Regular Member

XP:
    31,724xp
    -Custom crops
    -Crops with the ability to reduce cooldowns
  16. KcatGoldcat Regular Member

XP:
    14,516xp
    I think it will be fun if farmers can grow crops suddenly by just touching them. I think there should be more quick farming for farmers... because many people do not use farmers to collect foods instead they just take melons using their sword.
  17. Pico4 Regular Member

XP:
    11,746xp
    I've always thought of farmers as a "support" sort of class. Maybe it would be nice if it had some offensive buffs? Like maybe they could steal hunger from enemies, and gain health in return!
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  18. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Looks like they didnt fool any1.
    1-0 for jeroen
    Rekt n3rd xd
    NurfPolarBearDNM likes this.
  19. LegendaryMatthys Regular Member

XP:
    174,692xp
    In a 6 block reach, the enemy gets the 'hunger effect'
    for some few seconds
    Pico4 likes this.
  20. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp

I feel like you can't really lose a discussion when you say 2027 as this server will no longer be online by then. But alright.