1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Fall of the Grimdale Government and the Beginning of The End

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by martinaasterud, May 26, 2013.

MineZ - Fall of the Grimdale Government and the Beginning of The End
?

Did you like it

Yes 5 vote(s) 50.0%
It's decent 4 vote(s) 40.0%
I liked it but needs more 1 vote(s) 10.0%
This is Poo. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    43,195xp
    Monday, 10th October. 10 days before the end

My name is Martin Stapler, I work at Byesford Labratory. It's been 5 days since that meteor hit. My colleages and I were called back from our break to study this meteor. We discovered a green liquid at the center of the meteor. We managed to drain 5 whole cauldrons of it, and we took it back to the Lab. We set it down and began to experiment it with different elements. Anything we mixed with didn't change it. It only made more of it! One of my colleages, Ronald Packs, threw his legendary socks of stink into it and still nothing changed. However, it did. We poured a drop of blood into it. It didn't mixed. The blood seemed to "fight" the green liquid. Eventually, the blood mixed with the liquid. After that, we poured some antibiotics into the green substance. It was extraordinary! The antibiotics caused the blood to return and caused the green liquid to dissapear. We believe this liquid is a disease. To prove this my boss, Jacob Quintin, took a dog and a pig out.

Big mistake.

We injected the liquid into the dog first. The results weren't good. The dog went berserk and bit my boss on his left arm. He was taken to the medical center while the guards locked the mad dog up in its cage. Next we injected the liquid into the pig. Nothing happened. The pig stayed in its normal form. We called it a day. The General ordered the two animals to be shipped to Romero.

Tuesday, 11 October. 9 days before the end

The bitemark on my boss's arm grew worse. The General called Pope PauseUnpause to see if he can take care of him. The Pope said he could and just like that my boss was on board that ship heading to Romero.

Thursday, 13 October. 7 days before the end.

I heard the ship arrived in Portsmouth and was being shipped to Romero by foot. Apparently the pig's cage was found missing. A sailor on board that ship claimed he heard a pig oinking when some wooden planks of the ship broke. The dog was still there though. It was later shipped to Al Hasa. However, it managed to escape its cage at Al Hasa and roamed the gravel plains.

Friday, 14 October. 6 days before the end.

Pope PauseUnpause healed the bitemark on my boss's left arm, but failed to get the liquid out of his blood. He said on the next day he would use a special healing technic to get it out.

Saturday, 15 October. 5 days before the end.

My colleages and I recieved news that Romero was being overrun by what the radioman seems to claim as "zombies". Of course none of us believed that, so we thought it was an uprising. The President is still having problems with the poor, of course. The President ordered some newly trained soldiers from Yawpton to handle this situation. However, the fighting suddenly got out of Romero. When we heard that the fighting reached Camp Bell, a large explosion was heard. It was later claimed that Romero and Carmi guards planted bombs on the Continental Bridge. However, some of the bombs fell into the water while others only damaged the bridge a slight bit. All of the bombs did go off on the same time, so that's how we were able to hear the explosion. The President ordered troops to guard Portsmouth. Five hours later we heard Portsmouth was overrun. These "zombies" began to worry us.

Monday, 17 October. 4 days before the end.

Hunstgrove was evaccuated and soldiers began mounting up on the Southern Ridgevale Mountains. Grimdale was besieged. Northern towns prepared for the worst. Kaocho was abandoned due to the soldiers thinking they will be cut from everyone else. The President evaccuated Grimdale by the sewers. Crowmure became his new, temporary capital. It was still recognized as the Grimdale Government. We now realized this was a zombie outbreak, and we believe it was that green liquid.

Tuesday, 18 October. 3 days before the end.

We heard Somnia's Clocktower ringing. It was ringing its distress tune. Somnia was overrun. The President ordered every single town, fort, and city to be held at all costs. St. Rosenluck Island held for quite a while. It was running out of supplies, and zombies figured out how to swim. Geuten, Mount Longdon, Worthington, Heartless Mansion, Castle Cole, and Aeternalis Cathedral have been overrun. Soldiers at Fort Rockwood and Fort Forthwind have been fighting for days now.

Thursday, 20 October. 1 day before the end.

I was given some iron armor, a sword, and a bow with arrows. Every single town, fort, and city have been overrun except Byesford. The place was crowded with refugees. It was only a matter of time until the zombies came.

Friday, 21 October. 0 days.

I have never seen anything more horrifying than that last battle. Those zombies are intelligent! They overran Byesford as quick as fish running from your hand. Everyone I knew was dead. Only a couple of soldiers and the janitor escaped. The president with his top staff hid in his secret bunker. We seeked food and water. One of the soldiers was a radioman. He gave us each a radio. It seemed there were other survivors than just us. All around the world, people are trying to survive. They are growing desperate, and it became: Every man for himself.

I hope you liked my story. Thank you for reading!

2. jankat7 Regular Member

XP:
    4,724xp
    Great story! The pig part was good :)
  3. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Short and sweet story. Nice work! I like the progress of how the zombies spread from Romero to everywhere; a bit unique if you ask me.
  4. ShoeCooker Regular Member

XP:
    43,195xp