1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Extreme strange backpack bug

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by MCDuckler, Mar 1, 2017.

Extreme strange backpack bug
  1. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Heyho Guys :)
    This night something REALLY strange happened: I had 70k Shotbow XP, but i was posting a comment in the Forum when i saw it: I lost 20k XP! I logged into MTA, and then things became really wierd: The Backpack Inv was overwritten with some crazy Stuff (for example my marksman etc where deleted, but i got for example handcuffs and a unmodded AK in my inv...) And: There where two freaking Backpacks in my Backpack. They where just stacked. I went to the shotbow site, and there stands that ive bought 2 Backpacks 40 mins ago....? I didnt bought a Backpack as i already have one and im collecting Xp for chatcolors, and why should i even buy 2 of them? And then why and how should i add them to my Backpack? I cant even get em out of there! Did someone had the same thing? And did he got his XP and his Stuff back?
    Ultimativemaster likes this.

2. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    If you've double purchased a package, you can post about it here and it'll be looked into.
    MTrout likes this.
  3. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    the point is that i didnt bought even a second one, but it says i bought s second AND a third one, they where also added to me, but not in my normal inventory, they where added into my first backpack, and the normal inv of my backpack was overwritten and also i bought the backpack months ago, so i dont think there happended the problem that is mentioned on the site, but im not sure? (Sorry if my english inst that good)
  4. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    If you have 3 backpack purchases on record, if you post there you can have 2 of them reverted, and any xp lost can be refunded.
  5. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Ah okay thnxx :D