1. Summer is here! For a limited time, get our platinum and gold packages for 25% off! Just use coupon code SUMMER2017 at checkout. The full (non-discounted) value can be applied to Emerald and Obsidian upgrades!

Visit our premium page as this coupon expires on June 30th!

Video "Exiled", Qubion Build Team's latest project

Discussion in 'Qubion Creative' started by McJeffr, Apr 15, 2017.

Video - "Exiled", Qubion Build Team's latest project
  1. McJeffr Qubion Lead Admin

XP:
    111,687xp
    Heyo everyone!

We recently finished up a build for MCBuildcon 2017. This is basically a community-ran event that takes place once a year where builders and build teams from the creative community come together and share builds with eachother, as well as show eachother new tips and hints on how to improve building skills. We decided to participate this year and created a nice little build for it. Let us know what you think about it! All feedback is welcome!

[IMG]

Lastly, we have compiled an imgur album of more images of the build. You can view it by clicking here.

2. Jeroenhero Developer

XP:
    226,268xp
    Needs more bonemealed trees

Amazing job guys! Keep on the cool projects
    _Powerminer_ likes this.
  3. FinHed Regular Member

XP:
    8,325xp
    This is amazing

Well done.
  4. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    653,204xp
    Qubion keeps amazing me with their phenomenal builds! Very well done Qubion! :wink:
  5. McJeffr Qubion Lead Admin

XP:
    111,687xp
    Funny that you actually mention it, I didn't realize that this build has no trees at all! Well, no trees is better than bonemealed trees, amirite?
    FinHed, DutchBartje and _Powerminer_ like this.
  6. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    95,313xp
    Teach me. :(