1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion EVENT RESTART WINNER GETS NOTHING

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by FaM_Rem, Dec 20, 2015.

Discussion - EVENT RESTART WINNER GETS NOTHING
  1. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,366xp
    My clan and I were in a event for Shotbow Hosted by Robert the builder and he went afk for a bit and there were 3 people left in the Event and It was me FaM_Rem......WaterDawg.....Back_to_Kia we were killing each other when the server reboot :( please get back to us asap.

2. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Uhmmm... Was this roseluck wave?
  3. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,366xp

No it wasn't it was the pvp event Robert the builder was doing on Logging camp
  4. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
  5. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    What exactly do you want? The event is over
  6. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    I think he's saying that the event server was closed without them being given their prizes
  7. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    No, I was at the event. The event was a fight to the death where the last man standing won. The three of them were left, and the server rebooted. Apparently, they still want a prize. From my knowledge, Robert never even said there would be a prize for that event, so I don't know what exactly can be done about this situation.
    DominatorJack likes this.
  8. FaM_Rem Obsidian

XP:
    155,366xp

Thats exactly what happened the server had a "reboot" and I had won and I got nothing!!!!! :( ROBERT said there was a prize and he went "ask" so he says and He never came back :((((((
  9. Mychon Obsidian

XP:
    106,374xp
    Almost 99% sure there was not going to be a prize

MTrout likes this.
  10. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Most people tryhard for get a prize, if they couldn't they get salty so I don't think it's for fun.

PS- In my case, I missed the event or I lagged out and lost xd.
  11. Stroby Platinum

XP:
    156,243xp
    why would you do an event for no prize, like they just break my with pressure to win :l
    OneZedArmy likes this.