1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers EU Server Retirement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, May 31, 2017.

Servers - EU Server Retirement | Page 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    539,004xp
    hello Miyuka

ty for the answer in some weeks ? maybe you can say a date when mta stats was transfered
    and anouther question why nobody say something ? a few days befor the server goes down ?

your ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.

2. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    51,330xp
    Honestly i am surprised they didnt do this sooner!
    However now that it is all merged into one server, i believe there should be a change in the ip address, as if it says us it may deter other eu players!
    Ultimativthenube likes this.
  3. This_is_Hugo Emerald

XP:
    51,330xp
    Ok so just found out that they have already merged eu and us minez
    just lost full inventory of legendarys .-.
    Kronoz likes this.
  4. ArcaliusKronoz Platinum

XP:
    26,720xp
    Sounds good to me!, as DutchBartje said "EU was fun and so is US!".

[IMG]
    "It's not what I expected, but I'm satisfied"

DutchBartje likes this.
  5. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    896,683xp
    Excuse me...?

You're not going to tell me that we're gonna lost ALL our stuff? You know, me, and many others on MineZ have been collecting for years. I have over 5 alts FULL of unobtainable items, event prizes, really rare stuff. And now, you're going to throw ALL these YEARS or work in a trash can? Great, thanks for ruining my entire collection.

Edit: Lmfao, nvm, didnt read it all.
    CringeLOL likes this.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    48,422xp
    +1 R.I.P therums for GG :( I still lost it for some reason
    To me it sounds like a lot of people are leaving :/
  7. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    539,004xp
    Tormas_Dorland

no you wont loose everything it will be on us in a few weeks

your ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  8. HighlifeTTU Network Owner

XP:
    93,112xp
    For those of you upset about items, we will be moving over EU items / stats to US over the next few weeks. For things like MineZ, we may need to do selection option or something of that nature. Your stats and items are NOT lost.
    8noremac, Ktrompfl, MTrout and 8 others like this.
  9. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    539,004xp
    hello HighlifeTTU

ty for answer thats a good news with the ping i can life and know are more players on all the games thats nice too
    but if i have items on eu and us (again in mta ) i will get they from eu and the from us will be deleted right ?so that i have the better stuff on us

your Ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  10. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    259,380xp
    There goes most of EU community due to unbearable ping.
    Let history be the judge on whether that in some miraculous manner helps longevity
    DutchSurvivor and JTGangsterLP6 like this.
  11. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    539,004xp
    hello there
    i hope the best vor shotbow maybe there is a was to get a better ping ?
    would be nice if it would be so

your ulti
    BlackEvoli likes this.
  12. JonnyDvE Platinum

XP:
    2,185,058xp
  13. JonnyDvE Platinum

XP:
    2,185,058xp
    Highlife being like:
    [IMG]
    Maashg, Goliac, Legend25 and 7 others like this.
  14. Jedrek_O Regular Member

XP:
    26,019xp
    That's a bit of a bummer if I may say so. My ping atm is always, around 190 on MineZ and SMASH, around 200 on MTA and whooping over 250 on anni. While I respect your decision, SMASH is not really pleasant to play right now, to say the least.
  15. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    172,225xp
    More proof that Shotbow doesn't give a flying fuck about it's EU players. Good move Shotbow, now you will lose half your playerbase to high ping. Bravo

https://imgflip.com/i/1q481z
    MCDuckler likes this.
  16. Koshkasa Obsidian

XP:
    259,380xp
    Sorry, they cannot hear their community, the blinging sound their coin pile is making is probably louder
    _Swipe, Hingey, Goliac and 2 others like this.
  17. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    309,610xp
    Thanks for ruining my life... honestly. The only game im playing is MTA. I dont even have other games than minecraft and i dont like the other minigameservers. My Ping is at ca500 (you may think its not that bad) but just for your information: it takes over 2 mins to join for me, on eu ca 10 secs. Same when im teleporting. And in addition, i cant fight good cuz im lagging af and also for example when im chatting it takes 10 secs to send the message. You dont know how im feeling right now.

Edit: 1000 Ping.
    Ultimativemaster likes this.
  18. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,737xp
    What I am wondering is. They are saying that they are going to move EU stats / items to US. But what if I don't want my EU stats to override my US stats? I barely have anything on minez and I barely did anything for my achievements there. I don't even have 100 zombie kills on EU. But I do have 85k+ on US.

So will there be an option not to move stats from EU to US when we don't want to? Because there is no way that you can know which person does want the transfer and which don't.

Or are guys going to add the stats? Meaning if you had 5k on EU and 15k on US. Will it become 20k or something? Or will your achievement deminish to 5k.
  19. Goliac Silver

XP:
    27,851xp
    I lol'd
    GSISLIFEOLDTIMES likes this.
  20. Jiruuki Regular Member

XP:
    40,492xp
    And so ends the EU era. Thank you for everything. #GoodOldShotbowEUDays :heart:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.