1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support Error joining to the network

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by MasterWizard101, Jan 12, 2020.

Tech Support - Error joining to the network
  1. MasterWizard101 Regular Member

XP:
    1,397xp
    Hi! Im having a problema entering to Shotbow. It appers to me that I use VPN, which is not the case. I appreciate a promt solution. My Nick in the game is _JuanFerGamerPvP
    ArcticFoxYT and Elleine like this.

2. Elleine Regular Member

XP:
    4,660xp
    I have the same problem! When I try to connect at home via Wifi it thinks that I use a VPN or proxy service, which I don't, and I can't log in to the server. However I haven't had this problem at my friend's house, and there we can access the server without any problems. I seem to be able to login to any other server I find though, which leads me to believe there might be a problem with the VPN blocker shotbow uses. I also tried emailing the adress that appears when I get the error message, but that was weeks ago, and I still haven't got a response. Please help! I miss playing MineZ :3
    ArcticFoxYT likes this.
  3. ArcticFoxYT Regular Member

XP:
    35,393xp
    I have the exact same issue, When trying to connect to the servers, ive tried all of them and I keep on getting the same message, "You cannot connect using a VPN or Proxy service. If you feel this is in error please contact [email protected]" After sending them an email about this they told me that the only way for me to be able to connect to Shotbow again would be for a Owner / Manager of the server to add me to the "Whitelist". Ive spent a decent amount of money and time on this server and I really miss it, I have been blocked from playing it since over 1 year ago. Both me and my brother who as well spent money on this server are now blocked from connecting.
    IamAlwaysMLG likes this.