1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video EPIC OVERHYPED AND EDITED BATTLE!!!

Discussion in 'GG' started by KounterattacK, Sep 26, 2016.

Video - EPIC OVERHYPED AND EDITED BATTLE!!!
  1. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Hope you enjoyed the video, it took a while to edit. It was only a big deal if you were one of the many in chat who saw the "flame war" between Tech and Accept go down. Anyways, please comment what you think of the vid. Take care and #TrumpForPressy2016

-Kounter

2. ImAimbotting Regular Member

XP:
    10,015xp
    Really was over hyped haha, next time focus better and use cinematic camera mode without your HUD (Should be F1 for toggling the HUD and you can change the key for cinematic camera in controls), none the less, nice video :wink:
  3. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Ya, it was kind of a joke video. I didnt intend to make it look AMAZING and got lucky to even find them fighting. Coots to me I guess, but I do like making videos like these, serious or not. Thanks for the feedback regardless.

-Kounter
  4. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I want to see you pvp. And not from a video you make. I want to see it in person.
  5. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Belive me, you dont :wink:
  6. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    I do. I want to see first hand why people fear you. I know what to expect, but will it be exactly what I think?
  7. ImAimbotting Regular Member

XP:
    10,015xp
    No, he's one of those archers that makes you get suicidal thoughts because they're just so consistently annoying haha
  8. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Indeed, and I simply like to keep people on the edge of their seats, keep me' on their toes so to speak. And I have the behind the scenes coming, you can see my skillz, but more importantly, pt.2 coming out in under an hour :lmao:. And this time, it wont be sh*ty, I promise (crosses fingers behind back)
  9. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Its finally here, after years of waiting.
  10. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    I like making these videos :lmao:. Such banter. And Im glad the Admins I make them for like them too.
    ImAimbotting likes this.
  11. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp

Heres a video of me actually fighting... for all you peeps who think I spam :D.
  12. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    Revenge of Harambe
  13. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    TECHNO WILL LOSE HES VERY EZ OMG I KILLED HIM 50 TIMES IN A ROW IN GG
  14. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    Agreed