1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Eclipsed Watchtowers Mystery

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by AttackTeam, Mar 31, 2018.

No Prefix - Eclipsed Watchtowers Mystery
  1. AttackTeam Regular Member

XP:
    2,488xp
    I know this is general, but I was wondering if anyone ever solved the mystery of the eclipsed watchtowers. I've been trying to find all of them, and decipher their cryptic images, but have only found two so far. Was wondering if any players knew the locations of any of these structures, or what this all means, if anyone has gotten close to solving this. Please say something if you have any information that might help this expedition to uncover their meaning.

2. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
  3. Zam017 Regular Member

XP:
    71,518xp
    Its not fully done thats the problem. What we have now is 2 watchtowers with 2 sign messages.
    AetheralWraith and Talef like this.
  4. Nalacion Emerald

XP:
    33,893xp
    Our groups have handled a few parts of it, but without spoiling too much, perhaps you should give a few other structures a few investigations? Maybe there's something you've missed.
  5. Death_Tr00per Regular Member

XP:
    205,446xp
    I have been trying to solve this mystery too, as it turns out, I have found 3 so far, but I remember a 4th in a small cave somewhere near the edge of a ridge in the canyons, but I did not know what these were at the time so I didn't document it. I think the whispers reveal coordinates to a specific location, but all I have is X: -3*** Z: *3***. I have no idea what the images mean right now. Edit: I have looked into the two images that I have (at least with strange characters) and I believe that they are norse based runes, figuring out more info on the specific runes rn.
  6. Death_Tr00per Regular Member

XP:
    205,446xp
    Also, based off of the clues that I have compiled of coordinates within the whispers, the "origin" should be somewhere in the north-west corner of the map (specifically -3000 to -3999 X and Z). However, my only problem with this is that the map ends before X -3999, so I am not 100% sure that I am right.