1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Easter Egg?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by kllr_bee, Dec 17, 2013.

No Prefix - Easter Egg?
  1. kllr_bee Regular Member

XP:
    48,042xp
    So, about a month ago, i was exploring Grayvale, doing my usual looting and gearing up. At the top of the first tower in which you enter Grayvale from, had its normal chests, but something else as-well. It was a sign.

[IMG]

At first, i wasn't sure what to make of it, and for the longest time, thought it was just a small Easter egg. Then it dawned upon me, what if there were more of there hidden signs? since it said "secret sign #4 of 10" maybe there are 10 of these signs. And maybe they reveal a set of coordinates? i had been searching all around the forums to see if anyone else has seen this before, but i found no trace of anything related to this. If anyone has seen a sign that had a similar message to this, please share your thoughts on what you think this may be.

2. Dragonstorm1201 Regular Member

XP:
    91,572xp
    maybe it's like, a new dungeon location/legendary location, and you have to find all the signs with the coordinates to find it?
  3. Squang Emerald

XP:
    998,397xp
    There are 10 secret "sounds" around the map. I know about the one here, the one at frostbain and I think there is one at grimdale.
  4. craftykid45 Platinum

XP:
    211,902xp
    I've seen one of those before. Except, when I saw it, it was Jacsebalon's and there were only 5. I can tell you one was at the Carnival. :)
    kjean07 likes this.
  5. oZi_HydraWW Regular Member

XP:
    33,634xp
    Finally someone makes a thread about this.
    I have found 6 signs, and yes, it will come out a set of coordinates.
    I don't know where it will lead, but I sure as hell want to see it.
    And the secret sound thing is just for you to imagine that you found a secret(like in Zelda after solving a puzzle)
    konyvfalovb likes this.
  6. IBlakeI Emerald

XP:
    982,331xp
    These are "Secret" signs, aren't they?
    Killer_Saiyen likes this.
  7. MandH Gold

XP:
    16,709xp
    I am on my IPod right now but I have a screenshot of on odd sign on my way to Roseluck island,
  8. 1cyyy Platinum

XP:
    121,820xp
    we must work together as a community and find the hidden land!
  9. tipofresco Emerald

XP:
    422,984xp
    If something is hidden it won't be above ground or somebody would've found it already. I suspect *IF* it does reveal co-ordinates it will be a hidden button somewhere that opens to an area underground.
  10. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    They are all co-ordinates to the Simoon's Song dungeon, located somewhere north of Agni Ignis :)

Spoilt :D
  11. Mr_Claym0re Platinum

XP:
    41,195xp
    You ruined it.
  12. LA_Crosser Regular Member

XP:
    11,163xp
    There is also one in Forstbain at top of the windmill:D
    [IMG]
  13. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
    I know, that coords on SS #4 sign are X 3365 Z -3000, I checked it few months ago. If you want, you can ask me, how I did it.
  14. Nokah Platinum

XP:
    528,648xp
    This was a event put out by a builder a long time ago. It contained the coords to a place with great loot. (simons sing i presume) When the loot was gone the dungeon was to be remooved, but the let it stay. There are now manny fake enterances around by Agni. Im not 100% shure about all this, but i belive the builder had a post on a recent forumspost.

EDIT:

Heres the exact post. This was under the topic. Simons song dungeon in rebuilding? The builder is Goldblade51.

There's actually a long story behind this. I built the little mini-dungeon to house a one-time event item for whomever could find all the (secret sound) signs in MineZ and piece together the clues on each sign. After about a week, the treasure had been claimed and I had planned to have an epic chest in its place for anyone else who came by.

Instead, one of the other staff members decided it would be a good place for a legendary weapon. Since that was the case, I made the entrance just a bit harder to locate by making dummy entrances which opened into nothing, like the one you found. The mini-dungeon is still there - you just found the wrong entrance.