1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

XP Double Charged? Didn't receive an XP Purchase? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Majicou, Jul 29, 2013.

XP - Double Charged? Didn't receive an XP Purchase? Post Here!
  1. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    96,540xp
    I CAN'T GIVE YOU XP! READ BELOW!

Hello! If you are here it means that you have a problem with your XP - either is a negative amount or you have been charged more times than intended.

First off, Majicou, what does negative XP means?

Basically, something happened in your purchase process and you have been charged twice, or more.

This usually happened when the site is taking a while to load, and people try to get it responding by clicking again.

Since the website is running slow it doesn't realize you already spent your XP with your first purchase, and it allows you to do another despite you NOT actually having the necessary XP.

When the website get back to normal speed, it realizes its mistake and finds out you don't have enough XP for the grand total of two (or more) authorized purchases - the problem get solved by subtracting even below zero.

Remember: when the site is not responding to you, it doesn't means that is not actually working. 98% of the time the process will work even if it won't seem like so for a few minutes. If you click again, you'll be charged again accordingly. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also get negative XP when a transaction get accepted and later, for any reason, your XP get removed.

I have a negative amount of XP after being charged more times than intended, what should I do?

First off, you are in the first place - post here. In most of the cases all I need is your IGN (typed CaSe SeNsItIvE!) typed out for quick Copy & Paste in order to investigate, but if you want to help me and point to a specific purchase and/or tell me in detail what happened feel free to.

After I will determine that you indeed got charged incorrectly, I'll remove the transaction and you'll get your XP refunded.

Remember: I can see your transaction history just like you can. No need to post a screenshot of it as proof, I will know already. :)

I have been charged more than once, but my XP is still positive. I still apply for an XP refund?

Of course. Do the same as above, and I'll get you.

So I'm going to get my XP back?

If you purchases something two or more times in a row, definitely yes - your XP being negative or not won't matter. Mistakes happens and I'm here to fix them. :)

IMPORTANT! If you purchased something by mistake and/or you changed your mind, then sorry but I cannot refund it. Think carefully before purchasing something - is really what you want? This include kits/things which currently don't work for bugs and whatnot - they will be fixed eventually. :)

If your XP is negative but you don't have any double charges in your history, it means that somehow you lost the XP after your purchases. These unusual cases have particular stories behind, and a special procedure will apply: you will be able to choose and give up any purchase you'd like until your XP is back to the minimum positive number possible. Feel free to contact me privately if you don't want to post publicly.

Remember: I can only undo transactions. I cannot do any kind of XP transfer/generation. If I won't be able to solve your issue, you will need to use this Contact Us form with a detailed report of what happened to your XP.

I will keep this thread clean from solved issues. No need to thank me with a post - your appreciation is enough. After I will reply to you, don't post again unless the issue is not solved. Do not post if you don't have an issue!

Thanks for flying Shotbow! :heart:

ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO DOUBLE CHARGES WILL BE REMOVED!

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Fixed, sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay. Fixed.

Fixed, sorry for the delay.

Sorry for the delay, fixed!

Fixed, sorry about that

I'm honestly unsure why this broke. Please DM me directly if this continues to happen. For now, I've granted them to your account manually.

Is this still an issue?

You should have it now. Is this still an issue?

Fixed, sorry for the delay. Since you purchased for a month, it already expired. So I just granted it to you for lifetime :)

Is this still an issue? I wasn't able to find the purchase so it shouldn't be purchased for you right now.

Fixed, sorry for the delay!

Fixed. Seems like you purchased Mercenary afterwards, so I refunded that purchase for you. :)

Not sure why you don't have it. I granted it to you for lifetime, sorry for the issues.

Fixed, sorry for the issues.

Fixed, sorry for the delay. I gave you the temporary classes for lifetime because of the issues you had. :)

Done, sorry for the delay

We don't refund old removed classes, but I've granted you access to Wizard. Sorry for the issues!

Try now?

Refunded 20,000XP. :)

Refunded, sorry for the delay

Sorry about that, should be fixed. I refunded 125,000 XP. :)

Fixed, refunded 125,000 XP :)

Why not?

Fixed, sorry for the trouble. To compensate, I've given you Enchanter and Acrobat for life.

Should be fixed. I also granted both of them to you for lifetime because of the issue. Sorry about that!

Should be fixed. I also gave you an extra month since you purchased it 2 days ago. Sorry about that!

Can you please elaborate? I don't understand.

Seems like you have Swapper to me. Please do /refresh in-game if you still don't have it.

Fixed, sorry for the delay. To compensate for the way, I've given you an extra month (until September 25) with the temporary packages.

Seems to be fine for me. Please take a screenshot and send it here. Also, please send your IGN.

Please see this thread, Bard is temporarily frozen and will be back very soon.

Silver expires after 3 months, and XP boosters are now network-wide due to the EULA. We also removed the ability to have starter items in MineZ due to the EULA.

Fixed, sorry about that.

I have fixed this, sorry for the issues. To compensate, I gave you both kits for free, for lifetime.

Fixed, sorry about that. To compensate, I gave you the temporary kits for life.

We don't do refunds, sorry. Some games might come back in the future though!

Record shows you had the class for a full month. Sorry for the delay in response.

It says you own it for me. Are you still having this issue?

You purchased it twice temporarily, and it expired 2 days ago. You can purchase it again temporarily, or alternatively purchase it for life.

You own it temporarily until February 19.

You purchased them temporarily and you own them for the next few hours. Once they expire, feel free to re-purchase.

Should be fixed, try now?

Fixed

You purchased Enchanter twice, 2 separate times, this was not a double purchase.

Fixed, sorry about that

Fixed, please try now.

Fixed!

Please wait 24 hours before purchasing for life.

You purchased these temporarily for 1 month on May 4, 2021. They expired on June 3, 2021. In order to gain access to them permanently, you must purchase them from the XP Shop again, but make sure to tick the "permanent" option.

Fixed!

It just expired. Try now?

Can you try now?

Fixed, please try now

Hi Senoc, I spent a few minutes in the database and:
    - The duplicate Stone Sword and Water Bottle are not duplicate purchases, one was for MineZ Classic and one was for MineZ 2. We don't do XP refunds for garaged games.
    - Coagulation Powder was a MineZ 2 spawn kit item

So everything is working fine. Let me know if there are any other issues.

Can you please send a screenshot? It shows for me that you own the witch particles.

Fixed, sorry about that!

What class are you talking about?

Try now?

Try now?

Try now?

Sorry for the delayed response. I have fixed this, and made the temporary classes permanent for you, as an apology for taking so long!

Try now

You are on a separate account. We do not do data transfers.

I do not see that you purchased Slime particles. Your 3 most recent purchases are Sparkles, Spell, and Life particles. Please provide proof of purchase.

It seems like you just re-purchased it. Try now?

You have not purchased Enchanter for permanently. You have only purchased once for 500xo and once for 1,000xp.

Should be fixed now!

Should be fixed now!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed, try now?

Fixed, try now?

Try now?

Should be fixed now!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

That's because you own both of them until May 4th.

We don't do refunds for garaged games. Sorry about that!

Please send an example of where this is not working.

I have granted you Enchanter for the next 8 days to make up for this issue. Should be fixed now!

I have granted you Enchanter for the next 8 days to make up for this issue. Should be fixed now!
    I do not see the issue. What is your in-game name?

Should be fixed now, sorry for the delays!

Should be fixed now, sorry about that!

It seems like you were able to purchase extra days after this message. Let me know if you are still having issues.

Fixed, sorry about that!

Can you please send a screenshot of the XP shop? It should be available for purchase.

Fixed, sorry for the delays!

Fixed, sorry about that!

Should be fixed now.

Which one?

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed!

You should have access on Alphamoonman, not Alphamoonmann, since your purchase was on the account Alphamooman.

Please follow the instructions.

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

The shop is now in-game in the Anni lobby.