1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

XP Double Charged? Didn't receive an XP Purchase? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Majicou, Jul 29, 2013.

XP - Double Charged? Didn't receive an XP Purchase? Post Here!
  1. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    88,184xp
    I CAN'T GIVE YOU XP! READ BELOW!

Hello! If you are here it means that you have a problem with your XP - either is a negative amount or you have been charged more times than intended.

First off, Majicou, what does negative XP means?

Basically, something happened in your purchase process and you have been charged twice, or more.

This usually happened when the site is taking a while to load, and people try to get it responding by clicking again.

Since the website is running slow it doesn't realize you already spent your XP with your first purchase, and it allows you to do another despite you NOT actually having the necessary XP.

When the website get back to normal speed, it realizes its mistake and finds out you don't have enough XP for the grand total of two (or more) authorized purchases - the problem get solved by subtracting even below zero.

Remember: when the site is not responding to you, it doesn't means that is not actually working. 98% of the time the process will work even if it won't seem like so for a few minutes. If you click again, you'll be charged again accordingly. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also get negative XP when a transaction get accepted and later, for any reason, your XP get removed.

I have a negative amount of XP after being charged more times than intended, what should I do?

First off, you are in the first place - post here. In most of the cases all I need is your IGN (typed CaSe SeNsItIvE!) typed out for quick Copy & Paste in order to investigate, but if you want to help me and point to a specific purchase and/or tell me in detail what happened feel free to.

After I will determine that you indeed got charged incorrectly, I'll remove the transaction and you'll get your XP refunded.

Remember: I can see your transaction history just like you can. No need to post a screenshot of it as proof, I will know already. :)

I have been charged more than once, but my XP is still positive. I still apply for an XP refund?

Of course. Do the same as above, and I'll get you.

So I'm going to get my XP back?

If you purchases something two or more times in a row, definitely yes - your XP being negative or not won't matter. Mistakes happens and I'm here to fix them. :)

IMPORTANT! If you purchased something by mistake and/or you changed your mind, then sorry but I cannot refund it. Think carefully before purchasing something - is really what you want? This include kits/things which currently don't work for bugs and whatnot - they will be fixed eventually. :)

If your XP is negative but you don't have any double charges in your history, it means that somehow you lost the XP after your purchases. These unusual cases have particular stories behind, and a special procedure will apply: you will be able to choose and give up any purchase you'd like until your XP is back to the minimum positive number possible. Feel free to contact me privately if you don't want to post publicly.

Remember: I can only undo transactions. I cannot do any kind of XP transfer/generation. If I won't be able to solve your issue, you will need to use this Contact Us form with a detailed report of what happened to your XP.

I will keep this thread clean from solved issues. No need to thank me with a post - your appreciation is enough. After I will reply to you, don't post again unless the issue is not solved. Do not post if you don't have an issue!

Thanks for flying Shotbow! :heart:

ANYTHING NOT RELATED TO DOUBLE CHARGES WILL BE REMOVED!

2. AbsoluteCancel Regular Member

XP:
    2,496xp
  3. AbsoluteCancel Regular Member

XP:
    2,496xp
  4. Htyo Regular Member

XP:
    152,148xp
    I spent 40000xp.
    But bard and berserker was not reflected.
  5. keishirou Regular Member

XP:
    14,846xp
    I was double charged when I purchased scout.
    Please fix this situation,thank you.
  6. _goml_ Gold

XP:
    49,760xp
    ign:gomiazarasi  I bought a transporter but it is not reflected  
  7. Sonne1213 Regular Member

XP:
    21,813xp
    Succubusを買いましたが反映されていません。
    現在のIDはKirukyiClientです
  8. R1me Platinum

XP:
    28,616xp
    I spent 20000xp.
    But Succubus was not reflected.
  9. 7SR Platinum

XP:
    262,531xp
    engineerとswapperを買いましたが反映されません
    対応お願いします
    今のIDは7SRです
  10. hukamidori Regular Member

XP:
    312xp
    Annihilation-[
    Immobilizer
    ]purchased in XP Shop for 20000xp
  11. nekomiti0922 Regular Member

XP:
    36,479xp
    結構前にブラッドメイジを購入させてもらったのですが何時まで経っても反映されません
    後スパイを二回買ってしまいました、、できればXPを戻してもらいたいです、、できれば

12. _taruru Platinum

XP:
    47,092xp
    Rift Walker 買いましたが解禁されてないです お願いします
  13. _ikiki Gold

XP:
    332,687xp
    I purchased wolfie twice.
    It lost 40000 xp by that.
    MCID=IIIII_lllll
    (iiiii_LLLLL)
  14. nekomiti0922 Regular Member

XP:
    36,479xp
     ブラッドメイジ買ったんですがいつまでたっても解禁されないです 前にフォーラムにこれ言ったんだけど全然治してくれない、、
  15. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    632,660xp
    I was able to confirm your purchase and have added it to your account.

I could not confirm your purchase.

16. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    632,660xp
    I was able to confirm your purchases and fix your account.

According to my records, Enchanter is available on your account.
  17. dolphin_08 Regular Member

XP:
    3,172xp
    Annihilation - [assassin] purchased in XP Shop for 20000xp
    MCID Guilty_Klss (KLSS)
  18. R1me Platinum

XP:
    28,616xp
    Annihilation - [Succubus] purchased in XP Shop for 20000xp
    MCID CheapTricks
  19. nanosan1920 Platinum

XP:
    38,311xp
    五か月ほど前にBardを購入したのですが反映されていません。
    修正お願いします。
    MCID:MicLo_UZI

I bought a Bard about five months ago, but it is not reflected.

Please correct.
  20. Anpanati1001 Regular Member

XP:
    15,847xp
    I mistakenly bought a mysterious 8000 XP thing, so please give me a refund!