1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support Discord

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by NickyfromNL, Apr 5, 2023.

Tech Support - Discord
  1. NickyfromNL Regular Member

XP:
    13,828xp
    Hi,

I am trying to join the discord server however the captcha isn't working. When I join it asks me to do a captcha which I succesfully did. It tells me 'you have been succesfully verified in shotbow', however i cant see any of the channels in the discord. I accepted the rules and tried to type /verify. However if i do /verify it tells me 'the application did not respond'. My dm's are open so that isn't the issue either. Is there any solution to this problem? Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
    Nicky

2. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    Heya, I indeed see that the Captcha bot we use stopped responding. I have re-added it to the server and I believe it should work again. You can type /verify in the #verify channel to get a Captcha messaged to you, and after completion you should be able to access the server.
  3. NickyfromNL Regular Member

XP:
    13,828xp
    Hi,

It does work now, thank you! However I get the following message, but I still can't access any channels in the discord. Is it supposed to be like this?
  4. McJeffr When in Rogue Lead, Developer

XP:
    188,040xp
    Ah no, that is not supposed to happen. I will manually grant you access and look into resolving the issue.
  5. NickyfromNL Regular Member

XP:
    13,828xp
    I got access now yes. Thank you for the help!
  6. NickyfromNL Regular Member

XP:
    13,828xp
    Another question (last one), I have made a unban appeal. What is the usual waiting time for a response? I don't mind waiting but would like to have a estimate time if there is one :)