1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Discord Ranks for Premiums

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Jingle535, Jul 14, 2018.

Suggestion - Discord Ranks for Premiums
?

Discord Ranks?

All Donation Ranks 7 vote(s) 87.5%
Only Obsidion / Emerald 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No Donation Ranks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jingle535 Platinum

XP:
    283,182xp
    Hello everyone! I was recently reading through the "Changes coming to the way you join a team" in Annihilation and some donators were saddened that they appeared to be losing 'yet another' perk. As explained by the staff, donators will still have benefits in this new system, but it does raise the concern that perhaps more donation rewards are needed / would help to satisfy donators.

I was thinking that a possible additional reward would be to add the premium tags on discord for donating members. Similar to administrator or staff tags, the rank of a donator could be added to discord. I see two possible ways to accomplish this, on an asking basis with staff or through a bot (if possible). There may be another way also, but I think this could be an additional donator perk that essentially costs nothing, but would help to show Shotbow's appreciation for donators. If it is unable to be completed using a bot and it would be deemed to difficult to do by a person-to-person basis, perhaps the ranks of just Obsidion and Emerald could be added to the discord to show extra appreciation for those members.

I hope this will be considered and added to help improve Shotbow!

Thanks,
    ~Jingle535

TL;DR: Add donation ranks to the discord as a 'free' additional perk for donating.
    DutchBartje likes this.

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Thanks for the suggestion. It's been suggested multiple times and it's on our to-do list, however it's not high on the priority list. We hope to get to it soon!
  3. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    92,093xp
    Nice Idea but what are the additions to our rank then? except a prefix