1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Disconnected: Your team is full

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Sevy13, Mar 30, 2014.

Discussion - Disconnected: Your team is full
  1. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    We were in Phase 3 when my minecraft crashed due to a java exception. I immediately logged back in again but was unable to re-join the game. This is the message I was given "Disconnected: Your team is full".

This has happened to me on numerous occasions, but only when the team I'm on is very popular. I'm guessing it's because there are people in the lobby waiting for someone to leave, when you get kicked they take your spot and then you can't re-join because "max number of players" prevents you from coming back.

Am I correct in my assumption, and if so, is this going to be addressed?

2. Tuv_ Platinum

XP:
    27,275xp
    You are correct.
  3. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    Awesome. I've been getting a lot of java exceptions lately so I get disconnected on average twice per game. Every time I'm on a good team I'm not able to re-join, needless to say this brings me a lot of joy.
  4. CamskieOpJeMuil Regular Member

XP:
    5,497xp
  5. I3ryanz Gold

XP:
    12,957xp
    As I said in another thread, I think they should add a 5 minute same your spot kin of thing that saves your spot for 3/5 minutes so that us pesky premiums can't take your place ;P
    Sevy13 and DemonicKai like this.
  6. FerbThePlatypus Platinum

XP:
    11,796xp
    I say a 25 player max and 10 premium slots + 3 minutes of cooldown before your spot gets released
    PhatUnicorn, Leocles and DemonicKai like this.
  7. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    Yes I agree, your spot should be saved for at least a few minutes, it usually takes less than a minute to re-join, but it seems your spot is taken instantly.

LoL pesky premiums indeed :stuck_out_tongue: