1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix diamond is glitched and more (read)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by WastedFan, Nov 11, 2013.

No Prefix - diamond is glitched and more (read)
  1. WastedFan Regular Member

XP:
    8,730xp
    hi my name is wastedfan
    wasted 05 is glitched and wasted 06 the diamond is glitche and server is laggy

2. kllr_bee Regular Member

XP:
    48,042xp
    you must be new....
  3. WastedFan Regular Member

XP:
    8,730xp
    no i played it for 1 year
  4. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    *facepalm*

You should be posting this at the bug reports section.

Also, Wasted has been getting some lag, thats true.
  5. kllr_bee Regular Member

XP:
    48,042xp
    Wasted hasn't even been in existence for a year yet. Your rebuttal is invalid.
    adexder12 likes this.
  6. R0LLED Regular Member

XP:
    31,561xp
    He is a noob... we have "teamed" before... though it was a while ago... The diamodns glitch when you break the chest like how you did that to all of the cache chest...
    mcp123123 likes this.
  7. superdoops33 Platinum

XP:
    8,832xp
    Hes a noob, he hacks with no fall and radar, team kills bye teaming with any mech he can find. He sucks at the game, and cant understand the forums, nor the game. He was VIPGamer, but he got banned for making fun of 9/11 and other stuff. This is his new "Secret" identity.
    adexder12 and kjean07 like this.
  8. R0LLED Regular Member

XP:
    31,561xp
    Oh hey there doops! remember me? Also i dont play wasted much anymore bc it isnt fun the way it used to be...So i play alot of minz and anni now
    superdoops33 likes this.
  9. superdoops33 Platinum

XP:
    8,832xp
    true that. I play Anni and Ghostcraft now.
    jscoolwave likes this.
  10. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    He's a bit older than I...
    True, it's been about 5/8 of a year since it began...
    Lol, lots of hate it seems...
  11. superdoops33 Platinum

XP:
    8,832xp
    Yes, a lot a mingy hate indeed
  12. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
  13. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Damnit, i loved to play Wasted... So all we gotta do is wait way more time.
    mcp123123 likes this.
  14. kllr_bee Regular Member

XP:
    48,042xp
    sorry for getting off topic here, but why are there people with "wasted is dead so help fix it" signatures replacing the "so help fix it" with "and will remain so".
    mcp123123 likes this.
  15. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    Because so far nothing has happened and the Admins are a bit upset because people are spamming them about the petition...
  16. XDGrangerDX Gold

XP:
    14,322xp

Because they lost faith in the devs fixing wasted.
  17. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    Not that really, a few of the people on the petition are trying to inform, but are spamming the Admins...
  18. kllr_bee Regular Member

XP:
    48,042xp
    shouldn't the admins take into consideration that there are in fact over 100 supporters for the thread. sure they may be spammed with requests to take look at it, but over 100 supporters seems high enough to encourage the admins to do at least something. they just seem so ignorant sometimes, either locking petition threads or use the "you guys spam so much" excuse as a way out. And if they say "we need to work on other gamemodes as well, we can only do so many things at once" then at least acknowledge us that you will take our proposition into consideration and make a small post on the forum telling us when they will be available for working on wasted.
  19. LethalPacifist Platinum

XP:
    58,866xp
    Maybe.. But to think about it, most of it is the community, it's filled with so many clans who want an aristocratic society with them on the top...
  20. BlueToePolca Retired Staff

XP:
    222,011xp
    Currently there working on project Prometheus, after that it'll be bug fixes, unavowed, new minez map, pet battles, ect.
    Just sit tight for now, they'll be working on it soon, but they do have a lot of things to focus on now.
    mcp123123 likes this.