1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon September 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Sep 1, 2018.

Dentril's New Moon September 2018
  1. Mistri Community Manager, PR Lead

XP:
    450,397xp
    [IMG]

Welcome to this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon. I'm your host, Mistri, and I'm so glad to have you!

You may or may not have noticed that we don't have a letter from the co-lead or a development corner this month — this is because Navarr is on temporary leave due to personal issues. We wish him the best and hope he's back soon!

Updates
    Annihilation Updates
    The Shotbow Summer Festival took place last weekend, featuring a new lobby, an XP code, and a returning map "Feastal"!

In addition, the development team has been working hard to mitigate the lag that some users may have been experiencing during games.

MineZ Updates
    Work has continued on Origins Part 2, as well as some development that improves gameplay experience.

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The 2018 Summer season is in session, so rack up that ELO quickly before it's over! The current standings are:
    • 1st - Acstes (1176)
    • 2nd - acoo398 (1144)
    • 3rd - Sonicboom_ (1139)
    Network in General
    Staff updates:
    • Red_Epicness joined the team as a Junior Developer
    • Mistri joined the Annihilation Mini Admin Team
    • ACrispyTortilla joined the MineZ Mini Admin Team
    • PokeTheEye joined the Art Team
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 61,658,933 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 2,923 players banned in the last month
    • This month we achieved a peak playercount of 476 on August 2

What can I do?
    Play on Shotbow, invite your friends, and invite their friends! Make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. :)

With that, I bid you farewell. I'm your host, Mistri. Please let us know what you think about the New Moon in the comments. Thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. Goliac Silver

XP:
    148,331xp
    Playercount is lower than i expected and again no news about origins part 2 uhh
  3. zackcolejost Silver

XP:
    169,507xp
    playercount has continued to drop, and even the peak was from the start of the month. What are your plans to try to change that? At this point we just seem to be in a downwards spiral
    plusouplus likes this.
  4. plusouplus Platinum

XP:
    185,890xp
    I'm a simple man, I click on the link, I see no news on origins part 2, I close the page. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    296,916xp
  6. shrauger Regular Member

XP:
    278,895xp
    *snaps fingers*