1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon October 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Oct 1, 2018.

Dentril's New Moon October 2018
  1. Mistri Art Team Lead

XP:
    322,932xp
    [IMG]

Hi there! My name is Mistri and I'm your host for this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon.

Unfortunately, this month we don't have a letter from the co-lead or a development corner due to Navarr being on temporary leave because of personal issues. However, many of the developers have been giving public info to put in the New Moon, so hopefully this makes up for it! Without further ado, I present this month's updates!

Updates
    Network Updates
    We have retired Civ-War from Shotbow. Read about it here.

MineZ Updates
    Earlier this month, Doc posted a small update about the future of MineZ, which many people were excited to hear. If you missed out on the news, read all about it here!

In addition, just last week, Doc posted another update about the brand new PTR. He posted its release date and a timeline of what to expect for the next few months on MineZ! It's exciting news and we hope you'll love it. Read all about it here!

Finally, we just announced that the MineZ Spookfest for 2018 is back! Get ready for some spooky loot in the form of treat chests! Read all about it here.

Mine Theft Auto Updates
    Mine Theft Auto is looking for developers! If you know Java and would like to become a Junior Developer, find out more here!

SMASH Updates
    Work on SMASH has continued, and we also launched a map contest, which just ended. You can view the map contest here. The results will be posted soon!

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The 2018 Summer season has just finished, and the results are in:
    • 1st - Acstes - 10,000 XP
    • 2nd - Sonicboom_ - 7,500 XP
    • 3rd - Jiren_ - 5,000 XP
    Congratulations to all who won prizes. The SMASH Fall season starts today, so be sure to work your way up the ELO ladder to victory!
    Network in General
    Staff updates:
    • JonnyDvE joined the Annihilation Mini Admin Team
    • Veghetto joined the MineZ Mini Admin Team
    • DJ_Pedro joined the Ban Appeal Counselor Team
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 42,153,217 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 3,869 players banned in the last month
    With that, I bid you farewell. I'm your host, Mistri. Please let us know what you think about the New Moon in the comments. Thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    210,662xp
  3. JirenX Regular Member

XP:
    25,113xp
    Again on Dentril's New Moon, yes! :stuck_out_tongue:
    Manaea and Mistri like this.
  4. Skystorm Regular Member

XP:
    2,412xp
    Why I do not see peak playercount?
  5. RoryIsAThing Platinum

XP:
    16,459xp
  6. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    161,606xp
    nothing new besides Minez which isn't new news.
  7. Papka_Herman Regular Member

XP:
    47xp