1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon November 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Nov 1, 2018.

Dentril's New Moon November 2018 | Page 2
  1. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    698,408xp
    So teamstacking is not an issue?

2. InstantLightning WebMod Lead

XP:
    263,764xp
    I never said that or implied that. I just stated the fact on how that was not the issue that caused a sharp decline in playercount.
  3. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    54,264xp
    ***Axle intensifies***
  4. Joey_nINJJa Silver

XP:
    16,468xp
    Ok, first of all, the post that seems to have incited this all looks to me like engrish or AI-generated speech. Maybe I'm just tired.
    Second, I can say that there's at least one admin that I know was not a friend of the higher-ups when he was chosen. So they're not just picking college buddies or anything.
    And third... yeah, the DDOS attacks make the servers often impossible to connect to. Not sure who's bothering to use their resources (probably a botnet :/) against Shotbow, but it's very annoying. Whoever it is, stop it. Get some help. McDonald's wants you to give yourself a chance. A chance to find out all the wonderful things you really can be. And so do I.
    Mistri likes this.
  5. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    109,942xp
    damn you're salty as fuck mistri
    ya ok or is the water from the sinking ship starting to get to you?
    Manaea likes this.