1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Dentril's New Moon July 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Jul 1, 2020.

Dentril's New Moon July 2020
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    715,208xp
    Español | Deutsch | Türkçe | 日本語版

[IMG]

Hello everyone! My name is Mistri, and I'll be your host for this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon. Please enjoy!

Updates
    MineZ Updates
    A couple weeks ago, MineZ released a follow-up to the long-awaited MineZ: Origins update, the Loot Overhaul Update. This update was released as a direct response to community feedback, as well as some shortcomings of the former loot system. Since the Overhaul Update, we have been hard at work tweaking and making adjustments that the community has been suggesting, and we are continuing to do so every day. You can read a full documented list of changes here.

Now that summer is upon us, we are committed to not only clean up some of the old pain points in the game, but to also expand outwards into uncharted territories. As teased prior, MineZ's Lead Developer, DocCodeSharp is hard at work on the Quest Update to MineZ, which will help breathe further life into this near decade old game. We are also in the beginning processes of reaching out to more players, both old and new. This project is of course, still in its infancy, but rest assured, it is on our radar, and we want to do it this summer.

From everyone on the MineZ Team, we have to thank you for your continued support and feedback, we want to continue this trend for the foreseeable future and help to rediscover the magic that MineZ once had.

SMASH Updates
    This month, SMASH got some much welcomed love from lazertester. We added a ton of new features, like new items, team matches, and much more. You can read all about it on the update thread here!

When in Rogue Updates
    Alpha Preview Weekend #6 happened this month, with tons of new content updates! If you missed out on the fun, be sure to stay tuned on the Shotbow forums throughout the next month for more tests.

Annihilation Updates
    Work for the Annihilation 1.12.2 update is nearing completion. With the advent of this update, Shotbow will also open up the entire network for connections supporting versions above 1.12.2. Keep your eyes peeled for the future!

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The spring season has just ended, and the results are in!
    • 1st - Daggez - 75,000 XP
    • 2nd - jiren74 - 50,000 XP
    • 3rd - _Noba - 25,000 XP
    Network in General
    Staff updates:
    • ArsMagia was promoted to Full Admin
    • JACOBSMILE was promoted to MineZ Lead
    • ACrispyTortilla was promoted to MineZ Co-Lead
    • Swipe joined the Jr. Developer team
    • AsianLittleKidd joined the Annihilation team as a Mini Admin
    • McJeffr rejoined the Full Builder team
    • Deadspeck, jamal135, and wmn joined the team as a Mini Builder
    • Outra was promoted to Localizer
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 125,408,436 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 1,783 players banned in the last month
    • This month we achieved a peak playercount of 527 on June 7
    • 128 ban appeals were resolved in the last month
    • 9,542 in-game reports were resolved in the last month
    • 12 Rank Upgrade Requests were handled in the last month
    Player Peak
    This month, if we can hit over 900 players online at one time, we will do a giveaway on our Twitter! This time, we'll be giving 10 lucky winners a 1-month subscriber package.

What can I do to help?
    Play on Shotbow! During the COVID-19 outbreak, it's important to stay indoors to avoid spread of the virus — so invite your friends, and invite their friends too! Heck, make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. :)

Closing Words
    I hope you enjoyed reading this newsletter! As always, comments are appreciated. I'm your host, Mistri — thanks for flying Shotbow!
    Snaaaap, Ivandagiant, Roquel and 13 others like this.

2. TrueTail Regular Member

XP:
    37,569xp
    best airliners
    Mistri and JTGangsterLP6 like this.
  3. jiren74 SMASH Mini Admin

XP:
    540,563xp

this jiren dude must be trash for being 2nd
    Mistri, connor564 and notswipe like this.
  4. SquallyTheWally Emerald

XP:
    279,110xp
    I think the player peak goal needs to be more realistic or the incentive is pointless anyway - nobody will actually be motivated to help achieve it if it's near impossible.
  5. mustasho Gold

XP:
    185,290xp
    Question how do I make friends? Do I need to do a satanic ritual or do I just buy one from the local Walmart?
  6. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    37,477xp
    I was wondering why anni wasn't getting any updates. Excited to see what new opportunities will come with the 1.12.2 update to anni. Appreciate the work all :heart:
    Mistri and connor564 like this.