1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

DBV: Made to make people break their keyboard?

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by Evilstuff, Aug 6, 2014.

DBV: Made to make people break their keyboard?
?

How hard is DBV to you?

I broke my last computer over it. 3 vote(s) 11.5%
10/10 4 vote(s) 15.4%
7/10 4 vote(s) 15.4%
4/10 8 vote(s) 30.8%
get good m8 (post in comments ur strategy please) 7 vote(s) 26.9%
  1. Evow_ Regular Member

XP:
    11,476xp
    I raged so hard when I slipped backwards on the platform I spawned on when I finished an EXTREMELY hard part of the place and for some reason it said I hacked!
    Oh really? HOW SO? I wasn't in the air close to as long as I have in the past. I ended up nearly snapping my headset in half because of my stress issue and prayed to never play DBV again.
    If you're wondering what the hard one was, it was that blue wool ceiling with the TNT one.
    The hardEST one of all time is the all hailed hated one with the TNT on the ceiling, 2 branched paths, and TNT in the middle of them. I finished it once, but I missed the platform after it. The result? Well let's just say I don't have a water bottle anymore.
    Do you think DBV was made to rage or just INSANELY hard? Finishing it is one thing.. getting a gold medal... some hacks u got there in my opinion.

2. DaddyDrake Emerald

XP:
    285,747xp
    In my opinion DBV isn'y very hard. Yes, at some points you/I may rage a little, but what is fun about a game that isn't challenging? Nothing, right?
    My tactic is when you fail you just keep trying.
    Also, if you feel the urge to rage, please don't do it in the DBV chat. Other players don't want to see that. Just simply quit and walk away from the computer for a few minutes.
  3. Evow_ Regular Member

XP:
    11,476xp
    "keep trying"
    Took me about 100 tries before i finally got kicked for supposed hacks.
  4. DaddyDrake Emerald

XP:
    285,747xp
    Well, that is pretty unlucky, but it shouldn't happen like that all the time. Sometimes I get the hacking message when Shotbow or my internet is lagging.
  5. Evow_ Regular Member

XP:
    11,476xp
    I have gotten quite a bit better actually, the anticheat just sucks so bad. Kicks normal people and doesnt kick hackers, they shouldn't even have an anticheat if it's that glitchy.
  6. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Getting kicked sometimes sadly happens, but for now it's just something to deal with. It's still better than having people fly all over the place.
    And I can give you some tips on how to beat certain areas. For example the one with the blue/cyan/whatever wool on the ceiling, simply fly across the path one blocks right from the middle. There's no tnt there and if you go straight you can just spam rightclick and get across easily.
    If you really want some more help hit me up in a private message and I could show you some more paths.
  7. OneOcean Platinum

XP:
    5,006xp

So everyone who gets a gold medal is hacking? gg. Let me tell my friend to stop hacking then. He gets a gold medal almost everytime he plays DBV. And I know what's in his .minecraft. I see no hacks.
  8. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Gold medals are like too easy IMO. I do a practise 2:30 run and still get gold...
  9. Kirby2500 Gold

XP:
    79,781xp
    Now now, I think we can all agree that the devs didn't say "Our next game mode is going to make people break their keyboards!" when they made DBV. But lol, you should really get a stress ball bro. But that aside, DBV is pretty rage inducing. Honestly, I don't have a problem with it for little more reason than me being me. But it is kind of annoying, especially with the occasional botching of the no-cheat system. But still, a botchy no-cheat is better than having people flying around.
  10. Aamaranthine Silver

XP:
    100,592xp
    Do you know what it ONLY takes to be good at DbV? Training, bro. TRAINING.

I literally suck at all parkours, I have no skill and I know it. BUT since the first day I tried DvB and finished in 45 minutes or so, I have never given up. And since day two I started getting my medals. First brozne only, now mostly golds, sometimes silver when I have no time to keep trying for longer.

And the nocheat isn't even too bad. I might get kicked occasionally, but considering I have very old old comp, it's expected. People with bad or unstable connection get kicked very often. That's it.

So If I was able to learn it, anyone can. =)

BTW: Your keyboard is in danger only if you rage a lot, I guess you should get a stress ball, punching bag or younger brother. =D
  11. skullgirls Regular Member

XP:
    17,850xp
    First time I played DBV I got kicked at least 5 times. I even got kicked again, when I was sitting and doing nothing.