1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Creative Servers

Discussion in 'The Network' started by burpigwet, Jan 26, 2014.

Suggestion - Creative Servers
?

Would a Creative Server benefit Shotbow?

Yes! I love building! :D 1 vote(s) 25.0%
No, building isn't my thing. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sure, I wouldn't use it but I know people who would! 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Nah, Shotbow is fine how it is. 2 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Luxray Obsidian

XP:
    104,407xp
    I know Shotbow has a thing for developing new and original gamemodes, and I totally love that! it's something a lot of servers don't do, and it's very respectable. However, I think it would be a nice touch to add a generic /plotme/creative server! There are some truly talented builders on the server, and it would be nice to showcase their skills in a free-for-all building environment! As much as I love shotbow, I wish there were more user-based-building-creations things (aka a creative server). Sure, you build bases in Annihilation, but those are function-based. It would be nice to be able to have User-Made clubs or lounges or party rooms with /warps and all that stuff.

So, would any of you others enjoy a creative server on shotbow?

2. Margai Platinum

XP:
    277,339xp
    The problem I see with this is that there's a TON of creative servers all around. And Shotbow isn't one of those creative/nonmodded/survival servers. Shotbow's games are minigames and gamemodes.

Yes, it would be cool to view GOOD builds on the server, would be a good way to find great builders, but on the other hand, that would require more attention from the staff for example if someone starts building something inappropriate.

And anyway, Shotbow has the map & build submission forums for build submissions.