1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Crafty Bomber CraftyBomber challenge!

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by jrbarsinister, Jan 26, 2014.

Crafty Bomber - CraftyBomber challenge!
?

Do you think I should really give a prize?

yes 10,000 xp (um.......I had better win then) 13 vote(s) 52.0%
yes 1,000 xp (Me don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 1 vote(s) 4.0%
yes 100xp (fine! You give me if I win though!) 2 vote(s) 8.0%
yes, but just something small like a follow (dis more like it, but if I win you follow me) 3 vote(s) 12.0%
yes if i win, no if you win 1 vote(s) 4.0%
no 5 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    The Challenge is: beat me
    We will have to schedule some time when we can play together. We can also do it in groups of 4, (including me) but you can not all team up against me.
    When I have more xp, I might redo this with an xp prize, for now it's just for fun. (if you want me to, I'll give you a hundred xp for beating me, but then you have to offer me something if I beat you....... :stuck_out_tongue:)
    I am not doing this to brag, but to have fun and hopefully meet with some challenging CB players!
    I hope I get some players who want to do this!

2. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    Ill take you on. Ive been looking for a real challenge, so I hope you can offer at least that.
  3. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    great! Are you free this Wednesday? Also, are you in Eastern time zone? (it will be easier if you are) And...are we doing this for prize or just for fun? (or both, but what I mean is do you want a prize if you beat me, but be warned, if you do you had better offer me something in return if I beat you!)
  4. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    Yea Wednesday works for me. I am free after 3pm central time. Sooo after 2pm-ish for you?

As far as the prize goes, I dont have much to offer. I only have like 600XP... Im ok with playing for fun if you are.
  5. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    I don't have much either so that's fine with me too. I do have more xp than you, so if you want I could give you 1 hundred xp if you win, but you don't have to give me anything if you win. I actually just found out that I might have something then. I have all these last minute rehersals for plays. Sorry, maybe Friday?
  6. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    If it was on Friday it would have to be after midnight. I have to work that night... We could totally do it on the weekend.
  7. alexp5751 Regular Member

XP:
    7,239xp
    I've been looking for a real challenge too, haha. Just tell me when you're free and I'll see if I can do it.
  8. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    hm.....weekends are really busy too, well, I could fit in one round I guess, probably...I can, the thing is I'm not exactly sure when.....maybe around 12:00 AM East Cost time? 1:00 AM is also probably a possibility.
    great! Are both of you ok, with me hitting 2 birds with one stone? (doing you both at the same time?)
    but you can't team up on me!
  9. alexp5751 Regular Member

XP:
    7,239xp
    I never team; no worries. I'm fine with late on a weekend. 12:00 ET works for me. Day?
  10. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Saturday. I can't play sunday at all. ET?
  11. alexp5751 Regular Member

XP:
    7,239xp
    Eastern time. :) And so would this be Saturday night? The day changes at 12:00 AM so I'm a little confused.
  12. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    The more the merrier! Saturday or Sunday I am free anytime.
  13. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    great!
    actually that would be exactly noon. :stuck_out_tongue:
  14. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    I might actually be able to do it later today. Around 4-5ish? And wednesday might work around 4:45?
    If these work, just make sure you are on at the time (eastcost time zone) and I will try to be too.
  15. GusN Regular Member

XP:
    13,189xp
    I'll play you if I see you online, sometime around 8:00 PM Mountain time, I'll be on on the weekends.
  16. alexp5751 Regular Member

XP:
    7,239xp
    Gus! :D

And I think we should just shoot for the weekend since that's when most can. We've got four here.
  17. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    Gus, Ive played you before. I remember that name. Forgot the outcome of the match, but I think you won.
  18. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Alright. Saturday will be hard and slim. I'll see if I can play on Sunday. I will either be able to the whole day Sunday, or not at all.
  19. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Does Saturday at 12:30 (East Cost, US time) work for you guys? If so reply and say so, here is what we'll do:
    All, log into the network here at 12:30 (East cost US), then go in, check the network, decide on which one to join, tell everyone, join it, then wait to make sure everyone is there, and when I say: GO, we all join a random match. Ok? Oh, and does everyone play US?
  20. Emajen Regular Member

XP:
    3,450xp
    Yes and yes. See you then!