1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Concerning MineZ revelations

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by MuffinMinister, Nov 9, 2018.

Discussion - Concerning MineZ revelations
  1. MuffinMinister Platinum

XP:
    116,583xp
    [IMG]

I know I am beating a dead horse here, but I thought this was quite funny.

If anything I would volunteer to work on getting revelations related lore videos out when Origins part 2 is near, but I figure SB has people for that.

2. NPCt0m Gold

XP:
    6,683xp
    Sounds like a great idea. Would be very happy to help work on this project
    Smartz_ likes this.
  3. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to make sure that we could get the logistics solidified before I replied. You brought up a good point in that it has been quite a while since the last update to this podcast and I agree that it was very cool and had lots of potential. This is why after talking to Halo, he has agreed to let me take on the production of the series from this point on. The script has already been written by Halo which just leaves me to direct the audio and edit the project.

The reason that there hasn't been any episodes is because it does take a lot of time and Halo just simply was unable to find the time for it (university takes up a lot of time).

If possible I would love to get an episode out some time around mid December. I also have a lot going on and exam season is coming up for me but I'll give it my all.

Hope this helps :)