1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Competitiveness in GG

Discussion in 'GG' started by CapeMod, May 11, 2018.

Suggestion - Competitiveness in GG
?

You like?

Yes 9 vote(s) 81.8%
No 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    I have a quick suggestion to add to GG to maybe make it a little more popular. I was wondering if you guys would think that adding a 1v1 practice section of GG would be a good idea. Since 1.9 has basically removed about 90% of the competitiveness I was thinking of a ELO system with "/duels" as well as a queueing option. If anyone has played any practice server then you will know what I mean. As of right now it is kind of dull and nothing much to it. I feel like having a ELO system with leaderborads would bring back some skill into the game and not make it so casual. And no I dont think that it would bring anymore toxicity into the game than there already is.
    PaySafeKaart likes this.

2. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,566xp
    There is already a 1v1 section, if you go to the signs straight ahead of spawn instead of to the right.
  3. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    um, thats not really what im talking about. That is a "Tournament" section.
  4. AsianLittleKidd MineZ Mini Admin

XP:
    137,945xp
    Yes please +1
    zackcolejost likes this.
  5. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,566xp
    It's not a tournament, it's just 1v1's but in a KOTH style. Nobody ever uses it so it might as well be a 1v1 section if you have one other person.
  6. CapeMod Regular Member

XP:
    48,256xp
    Yes, but I think if there was a proper Duel system put in place It would draw more players. Right now GG has no point except to practice, with a ELO insentive maybe more people would play
  7. ohxd Silver

XP:
    38,566xp
    That's literally what GG is for, to practice. Competitiveness on Shotbow is for Annihilation, Smash, and MineZ.
    Mistri likes this.
  8. zKiosk_v1 Regular Member

XP:
    6,565xp
    I think it should have elo + duels added to it. GG gets boring quick
    Smartz_ likes this.
  9. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    90,576xp
    Great idea!