1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Coastal Nexus Wanted Dead or Alive

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by thecanadiandude, Mar 13, 2014.

No Prefix - Coastal Nexus Wanted Dead or Alive
  1. thecanadiandude Regular Member

XP:
    164,246xp
    Recently, a certain yellow nexus on the Coastal map committed a horrendous crime.

At approximately 8:00 pm EST, said nexus carried out a crime that must not go unpunished. A strength rusher came and started to mine this poor nexus. But as soon as his team came to the rescue, the nexus decided to get its revenge on yellow team for not preventing this attack. This nexus' plan was simple. Gobble up as much gear as possible and store it in the areas behind itself where the yellow team could not reach it. The following is a screenshot of this event.
    [IMG]
    It may not be very clear, but there is a diamond chestplate, an enchanted bow, and some arrows stuck in this nexus' personal stash. These pieces of gear then became impossible for the yellow team to retrieve.

Any information on this malicious nexus will be rewarded (not actually :stuck_out_tongue:). Tips can be submitted anonymously at this phone number: 1-800-NEX-EVIL.

Remember: A game isn't fun without a nexus, but it's even worse with an evil nexus.

2. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    I LIKE HOW YOU POST THIS THREAD WITHOUT AT LEAST GIVING THE LINK TO THE TEXTURE PACK
    -1 FOR YOU, MY FRIEND
  3. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp

i think its MSPaint magic
  4. Leocles Gold

XP:
    19,471xp
    This monster must be apprehended!
  5. thecanadiandude Regular Member

XP:
    164,246xp
    MS paint OP. But yeah, it's MS Paint
  6. Vovri Platinum

XP:
    255,010xp
    Saunders trolled us like that once. came in naked and dropped 8 str 2 pots then 5 gapples -.-
    Nevertheless he didn't make it out alive LOL