1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Clips of the Week

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by notswipe, Feb 19, 2019.

Other - Clips of the Week
  1. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    Wassup Anni Community,

It’s Swipe (NotSwipe in-game), long-time US Annihilation player here. and let me just say a couple things: After 6 years, I still love playing Annihilation. Can't help it. No matter how many times I say I’m done, I always find myself coming back to the game, partly because of the friends I’ve made, the community and nostalgia, and definitely because of how fun Annihilation was (and STILL is!).

Yeah, you’ve got glitches, toxic players (like me), hackers, complaints with staff, and other problems :( , but the Anni team is still out there patrolling games and pushing out updates every once in a while. I respect that, and I’d love to contribute to the game I’ve had years of fun playing.

SO, I am asking YOU to send clips to me of your favorite Annihilation plays, funny moments, nostalgia, etc. and I will work on creating compilations of those videos with commentary for people to enjoy watching.

I’m also looking for people that might be interested in helping commentate and/or edit these videos.

PM me on the forums, or on Discord (Swipe#4566), and I’ll be sure to send a response as soon as I can. I’m pretty busy with my studies, but I’m willing to spend some free time making something fun to watch for you all.

Sound good? Looking forward to seeing some awesome footage, and stay tuned for more info!

Cheers,

Swipe :heart:
    Unhinge and Jeroen_jb like this.

2. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,685xp
    Remember there was supposed to be one of these organised by staff a long while ago but cool to see someone take the initiative, I'll help if I can ^^
    Mohawk2 and _Swipe like this.
  3. Capt Platinum

XP:
    344,572xp
    If only classy still had his vids up
  4. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    if only the [media creators] would do their job properly
  5. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    Remember, L is for Lineage.
  6. Mohawk2 Mini Builder

XP:
    529,466xp
    I think the reason that they never did it was because they didn't get enough clips, which isn't really the staff's fault.