1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Cleaning up the Shotbow Discord

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Smartzz, Sep 4, 2017.

Suggestion - Cleaning up the Shotbow Discord
?

Like it?

Cool! 8 vote(s) 72.7%
Cool but, (explain why) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Shotbow wouldn't do this 2 vote(s) 18.2%
No but if, (what would you change) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    The shotbow discord at the moment is just consists of "Mini Admins" and "Admins" Well I'm here to pitch a better idea, which will clean up the discord and make it look a little more organized.

Premium members on Shotbow buy a rank for a reason, why would you not have it on discord? The old Shoutbox has ranks why shouldn't discord? You should be able to show off that shiny tag that you spent 25 - 500 bucks on... Also, the staff ranks in my opinion are really quite useless because I've been told multiple times to go on the discord and PM someone, but all I see is "Mini Admin" and "Admin" which is quite frankly useless because how do I know that XYZ admin isn't a Minez Admin and maybe a Dev for Smash. I think they should keep it the way it is BUT add a SECOND tag BEHIND the "Admin" or "Mini Admin" tag to state what type of Admin they are on the server and what gamemodes they take care of.

How would you do all this? Well, my best idea (which I know IS possible because I've seen it done on many other servers I play on) is having a /discord command and receiving a code in game to unlock the account on discord and check your rank and automatically give YOU the corresponding rank you paid all that money for.
    Goliac likes this.

2. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    I don't know who is telling you to "pm an admin on discord" but you should basically never do that.

The rest is stuff I've been thinking about for a long time but am not yet ready to implement the way I want to.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
  3. anniPARERA Obsidian

XP:
    184,489xp
    What's the invitation code (if I'm allowed to join)
  4. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp